February 13, 2010

I think I'm moving, but I'm going nowhere.

Charman. says (11:53 PM):
*tell your sir.
*swisswinds impt
chingkit BITE BITE BITE! says (11:54 PM):
*if i go serenade, then i will go jail.
Charman. says (11:55 PM):
*lol!

Reached school tday, was so pissed with myself, almost cried,  then when I was about to, I saw someone walking past me. LIKE OMFG!??!?!
*eyes opens bigger*
CHINGSOON! I was like happy ttmx ok! HAHAH!
So waited for me while he talked to Mr Micheal.
Then chatted with him for awhile.

CNY CELEBRATION WAS LIKE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE PAST FEW YEARS!
WL, WAS SUPER FUNNY.
minjiang: why that guy like keep walking here and there ah?
yijie: he not tired meh?

many things kept me entertained throughout :)
ohya. AND THANKS TO SHEENA ANG FOR "SAVING" ME BEFORE THE CELEBRATION!
:D

HAHAHAH!

JOHN LIM AND STANLEY POON!
We had our hopes on both of you lah. tsktsk.

Band after that.

Mr chew: why are you not playing?
C: I've got ulcers ):
Mr chew: cause you don't have enough vitamin D. and must be kiss boyf too much right!
C: huh! I've gotno boyf already!
Mr Chew: ya.. right. like i believe like that.

Wanted to get away from someone and so, I decided to ask my senior and junior for help:
C: KENNY! HAHAH! KENNETH SCARED KENNA BEATEN UP SO I TELL THAT GUY I GOT A BOYF AND MY BOYF IS YOU OK! HAHAH!
KENNY: NO! I SCARED DOMO EAT ME UP CAUSE HIS MOUTH VERY BIG!

WTF HAHAHAHAH!
I more scared-.-

then need to sleep!

OMG, SO NOW CHINGSOON IS OUT, WE TALKED ALOT! AND I FEEL LIKE BANGING MY HEAD ON THE WALL CAUSE HE KEPT FAKING TO ME! >:@
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

what yijie said to me, left a great impact on me.
why do you ask him about me. if you cared, just talk to me like how you used to.
you don't want me to get influenced by you cause you want me to study hard, you should too.
just stop keeping a distance from me. I'll listen to you. I won't get influenced. I PROMISE

OH HELLO HI!
SAY HELLO TO POCHONG CHUANG!
FF! PO SAYS HELLO! :D
and goodnight!


I'll just keep moving forward, don't turn back, don't look back. If not, I know I'll regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!