February 8, 2010

HEADLINE NEWS: Clarence wore his boxer the wrong way!

ok, whatever. lol. Something random cause he told us while we were chatting in msn conver.

I like our swiss total defence video! HAHAH!.
Anyway, I hope (I forgot what I wanted to say-.-)
tsktsk. can't blame me you know. I'm busy chatting! hahahah

I love my sitting arrangement. HAHHA! Cause it's easier for me to anyhow call someone who walk pass to either throw rubbish for me for buy food for me! :D
THANKYOU PEOPLE! (btw, it's people because I don't know who they are. just randomly called them to help)

Skipped the school part. I'm lazy to type things out.
I WENT FOR REMEDIALS TODAY!

Went out @ around 7.30pm to photocopy stuffs, so amazingly, my bro came.
then nick accompanied me too.
So while waiting for printing to be done, my bro was looking around for class deco.
so he asked me for advice. and stupidly,

C: aiya, i tell you, you this one don't want, that one don't want, just go pick some twigs and leaves and put it at the back of your class ok! I help you. (wasn't really seriousl about it though)
Bro: ok.. neh... there got twigs. I go take plastic bag.
C: huh?! wtf!
Nick *laughs*
C: idiot!
and off we went collecting twigs. uh, i mean they point to me where the twigs were and i picked it up.
wtf manzxzx. Charman, you very smart ok, damn smart to suggest all these.

After that went to mac while nick stayed outside and smoked.
so thoughtful leh! hahahah.

ok. Actually, this wasn't what I initially wanted to post. I changed my mind because....

AIYA! SHIT! CONVERSATIONS NEXT TIME! I NEED TO SLEEP!
GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!