January 3, 2012

All grown up

Morning world.

Pretty surprising to see me up this early huh. After all, I've been waking up only at 12pm or later during the holidays (which is most probably until I get into a poly, hopefully!)

Today's the first day of school. And I guess my body clock has already been conditioned to wake up at 5.45am for school since 5 years ago, it didn't know that I no longer have to attend school and thus, woke me up.
So I decided to be a good blogger and do some updating since I can't get back to sleep.

5 years have flew past so quickly, now that I'm out of school, I really miss it.
Not that I wanted to be out of school when I was still attending though. I always knew I would miss school.

I guess this is all part and puzzle of growing up? That we have to let go and just move on with life.
"Cherish you time" this statement is really crap because you'll still miss it even if you cherish your time.

ARGH! I really miss going to school, being in school uniform, assembling in the hall by 0720, school, singing the national anthem (not like I always sing it though), going for PE and so much more.

And the only last time I'll really be required to be in my school uniform is like next week on results day? FML.

Speaking of which, that was the reason why I couldn't get to sleep and was spamming twitter all of last night.

Unlike the past, this time, I'm really really afraid of the results :/
But most of the time when I say that, no one usually seem like they care and give me that "since when are you care about your results man -.-" response.
BUT FUCK THAT, I REALLY AM!

I shall not elaborate more and just bury the fear I have for the moment till results day :X



Back to school. Yeah, I was lookiing though my screenshots and I found this. Which was taken last year after CNY.


I miss everything about school......

And just look at my classmates -.-
(this was just last night btw)






Ah, you guys get my point. I miss school.


I think the only way to get me back to sleep now is for me to go to school? It's what I always do.



Wake up early for school, go for morning assembly and fall asleep when I return to class.

They're most probably going to the hall for assembly now. And I should most probably try and get back to sleep eh? Which apparently is pretty impossible cause I'm wide awake now.

Guess I just have to move on in life. After all, this is growing up.
And growing up sure sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!