January 6, 2012

Pretty short week

Woke up early this morning and went down to Clarke Quay to model for this examination thing for the beauticians. Though I wasn't paid, I've gotten free waxing treatment, facial, massage, make up and pedi/mani treatment.

Was my fast time doing facial, massage, pedi and madi and it was boring as helllllllllllllllllllllll.
WHY SO MANY GIRL LIKE TO DO ALL THESE HUH?!?!
Nevertheless, it was a pretty good experience and man, I'll never say no to doing waxing and I got it for free! YAY!! AHHAHA.

Chleo's aunt was really really nice. HAHAH. She kept praising me my height, my features and all. I'll never get enough of praises ^^ hehe. So both Irene (her aunt) and Jasmine treated us to lunch at this hainan chicken rice :)

Made our way home after that.


In a blink of an eye, it's Friday already!
The first week of the year! My schedule is pretty packed during the weekends and I'm collecting my results on Monday.

Time really flies man.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!