January 22, 2012

This time, I'll finish.

Decided to blog about what I want to achieve by this year. So here it is:

1) Clean up/Refurnish my room.
My room has been really messy. And I meant REALLY. What's more, I only tidy it up like once a year? Sometimes even once every two years. LOL. Yeah, I know. I'm a dirty person, now you know. HAHAH. When my friends came over to my place, they couldn't take it and told me to clean up my room. Plus I've been wanting to refurnish it and change my wardrobe because I've got 3 wardrobes in my room and I really think it's taking up spaces. Can't wait to clean it up hopefully everything will be done by the end of Feb!! Cleaning up my room will also play a huge role in helping me to learn to organise my life better.

2) Earn my first K!
We all know the importance of money and I guess getting into a poly also means the need for new clothes. Because I no longer have a uniform to put on #sadfact. OH, if you people didn't know, I'd really love my school uniform. Not only clothes, I want new bags, more shoes and the list goes on! Plus I really want to buy something for my mum and dad. Money is really important mannnnnn. With this, I hope I am able to change my "3 minutes on fire" attitude and learn to commit to things I've started and see it through.

3) Pray every night.
Here's where I get a little more spiritual. For those who do not believe in God, bear with me for a while yeah. But really, I can't tell you guys how much he has given to me. You can say "yeah yeah. the Christian mindset of thinking everything they get is from God" But no! You can ask my friends, I'm always very lucky and there's just too many times that I got lucky to be true. It's just too much of a coincidence. I must admit I'm not a really good Christian here. I use harsh words, I act like a bitch to certain people, I don't read the bible and the list goes on. So this year, I think I wanna take a step closer just by the simple step of praying every night :) I wanna learn to trust. It's been really hard for me since young because of the environment I grew up in. I have never really trusted anyone and I guess that's why most of my relationships tend to fail. I really want to learn how to trust in people so I guess, I'll start trusting in God.

4) Exercise
I haven't been running since the day school decided to stop ET lessons for the sec5s. I was really upset about it because that's the only time I exercise. Now that I'm officially out of Swiss, I can't count on them anymore and I just have to rely on myself. I need to keep fit and I need to make sure my heart continues to function properly in order for me to continue to be Charman -the cheerful, bubbly and hyperactive girl who's always jumping and running around. I need to learn to be disciplined.

5) Work hard.
Don't be surprised. Yes, you didn't see it wrongly. I'm saying I'll work hard this year. I really wasted my 5 years of education in Swiss. You know the feeling you get when you see your results and you go like "I can actually do better if........" And I was whining to Zhiying saying all the "IF I............" and he said "If if if. Everyone also if. If I work hard I also can. IF what" I don't want to carry on my life like that. So from this year, I'm gonne put my 101%. And really work hard at changing myself and my attitude towards things I do. I really need to learn to give my all. And learn to commit to stuffs I do and see it through. I really abhor my "3 mins on fire" kinda attitude and it's time I tackle it. I wanna work hard and achieve my 3 goals (not mentioning what) by this year. Basically, just improve myself.


These are the little things in life which actually makes a huge difference.


I'm turning 18 this year and it's time I really make some changes to my life. Major changes starts with little steps. Can't waste my life any further.
"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are."


"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. 
You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…"
Dr. Seuss


I need to live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!