January 14, 2012

Updates: X'mas, O level results, JAE, Work

Hey guys!!

Sorry I kinda abandoned this blog again.
I was really caught up with many things and was really lazy to bring my camera out. (Getting pretty sick of my camera. Buy me a new one? HAHAH!)

Here's what I've been up to lately!
Except for all the dumb stuffs, I've been spending my time out with Lynn and co., planning Shushia's surprise party and working!

Let's go back to December last year. LOL

After coming back to Sg from my vacation on cruise, I met up with Shushia to collect my pay and went for some shopping.

YAY! MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY $.$


But as usual, give me money and I'll spend it all in a day.
I was taking the photo of the pay I've received and Shushia was like "this is the start. later end already you take one more and show your readers... Or now you can also take already. Just take one shot without money."

But true enough, I spent most of it and was only left with a hundred bucks which I later also used up to pay for Shushia's birthday present when I met Theo and Fiona a few days later.

Had pontian again...................................................
WHY IS IT THAT WE'RE ALWAYS HAVING PONTIAN WHEN WE GO TO CINE?!?!??!
Separated after shopping while I went to church for Christmas service with my family then headed to Cycle and Carriage for our yearly X'mas celebration with relatives from my dad's side.

This year, my aunt decided to book another level because we were pretty sick of karaoke and pool every year.











So I met up with Fiona and Theo because Fiona said that she has got something for me given by a secret someone.

I was really surprised when I received it. I never expected it to be from........ SMURF!!
LOL. Thank you!!



Met Theo on some other day in Swiss and we headed to JP to meet Shushia after that.


And on the following Sunday, church again! Celebrated New Year




Went to NP's open house with Aiksoon and Enze.



and met Theo and the rest of the band members on the same day for lunch!


And this.... THANK YOU FOR THE CHARLIE BROWN!! :D
Went for service again!! And rushed off immediately after that because I was on a mission to carry out plans for Shushia's birthday.





Will blog about her birthday on a separate day. Most prob when I get a new laptop because my current laptop has got an error and I can no longer do vids ):

Just this Monday, results day!




Then headed to work on Tuesday!
Oh! If you're not following my twitter, I'm currently working at FEP!! Pretty boring job but fun at the same time. Contradicting I know.




And on the first day, Fiona and Shushia were being such a sweetheart. They saw my tweets about me craving for crispy pancake and decided to buy Ding tea and Crispy pancake and drop by my shop! HEHHE. HAPPY MAX! I feel so loved!


And the second day at work, Chloe wasn't around and Emaral came up to help out!
She's a reallllllllllllll good sales girl.

Basically, what I did on my second day at work was to eat and eat and eat and eat.
lol. I felt really accomplished because I made my first order.

DMHK!!!






Fosters to celebrate daddy's birthday on Thursday











And this basically sums up what I've been up to!

Gotta have to rush off now! I'm gonna be late for work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!