March 14, 2012

5N's Combined Class Chalet

Another delayed post!!

After 5 years together, we finally managed to organised a class chalet which was pretty successful and all of us can't wait for the next one!!

It was so awesome, we're thinking of having another one just next month or something. LOL. If you haven't met a crazy but awesome bunch of people, look no further. WE ARE HERE.

20th FEB - 22nd FEB @ Aloha Changi

Theo, Shushia, Aik Soon, Enze and Yanting met me earlier in the afternoon to accompany me over to the chalet so I could settle the planning and stuffs for the committee.


On our way there, everything was going on pretty well except for the fact that we were a little late but it doesn't matter, better to be late then never.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT our journey there started to get a little rough when heaven decided to give us not just a quick shower but a BATHE.

It started raining heavily and we were all drenched. Some luck we have. PLUS, there wasn't any shelter from the bus stop to our chalet and we couldn't find our way to there.



Waited outside this restaurant right opposite OCH (Old Changi Hospital) for CT and Farezed to come pick us up and bring us over the the chalet to realise that the chalet was actually just a metres away from where we were
.____________.


Thank God the malays reached earlier and they, as always, cleaned up before we came.



The rest were told to come later and so, we had to wait for time to pass..........



Finally, the girls came and they just hid themselves in the bedroom so my girls and I decided to go in and joined them.

Well, I didn't really joined them. The moment I stepped into the room, I decided it was a good time for me to sleep so I did. I'm such a sucker, I know. lol.
And I managed to psycho Shushia to sleep as well. HAHAHA. After that, Theo came in and joined us to sleep.

Pretty obvious which is me eh. HAHAHAH


Pizza for dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We decided not to wait for the guys to come as they were really late and so, we carried on with dinner and the games.













Then, finally the guys came and had their dinner. There after, they went down to Changi Village to buy liquor while the girls used this opportunity to shower.

THE SHOWERING PART WAS EPIC. ALL 4 OF US WENT INSIDE THE TOILET AND TOOK TURNS TO SHOWER. LOL.

So while one was showering, the rest had their backs turned to face the door and sang random songs to keep themselves entertained.

Nope, the toilet wasn't scary. It was just dirty. REALLY DIRTY, in my perspective and Shushia's and Theo and Yanting's and some guy's perspective.

So you would ask, then why do we even have to go into the toilet together?
AH THAT, I don't know myself either. HAHAH. We just had to do it together. Some form of encouragement to shower in the dirty toilet I guess?

The guys came back and then, we started drinking. Not everyone joined in though. Only the guy gang, Farezed, Theo, Shushia, Yanting (which didn't really drink) and I.

It was so boring I was drinking while eating my cup noodles and looking at the guys slowly getting themselves drunk. SO DAMN BORING.

The fun started only when Wei ren, the first guy that had gotten drunk sang.
Then, one after another got drunk and left a mess for the malays, Aiksoon, Tat Fong and Timothy to clear. Poor guys.

Also, I realised that I have a reallllllllllllllll nasty temper when alcohol starts to kick in. I get real angry and started swearing at the drunkards. lol.
I WASN'T DRUNK ANYWAY.

So here are the survivors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Without Nais, Dickson, Tat Fong, Aiksoon, Tim as they were cleaning up and taking care of the drunk ones)
The rest were not really counted as survivors because they couldn't last the night and headed to bed. TSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Poor guy.
The room in the kitchen was later, labelled as the "drunkard's room" by me. So all the drunk ones were sent to that room with their vomit and stuffs. Told the guys not to clean up after them and just lock them in the smelly room which actually, turned out to be the nicest smelling room at the end of the chalet because Tim washed up the whole room.

Next morning.
Everyone waiting for their breakfast.................................
Such "good for nothing(s)" LOL



Then, we had our second round of games!!
:D










Fiona came and joined us on the seond day.
The second day was more of a lazing around in the afternoon while waiting for time to pass so we can start our BBQ.
No photos after the second day because there wasn't enough memory space in my camera.
GET ME A NEW CAM ANYONE???? A G12 WOULD BE GOOD! HAHAHAH.

The night of the second day was fun though!! With Stanley and Timothy hosting their own PCC competition (yes, you didn't read wrongly) and the cleaning up.
We actually planned to stay up all the way but the malays didn't keep to their promise and went to bed. So the guy gang did the cleaning up of the whole chalet and everything.

I actually, saw them cleaning up
And this chalet actually opened up my eyes and gave me a different insight of the guys I knew for 5 years. I always thought they were immature childish and sorts. They still are! But they have their mature side as well. I really watched them cleaned up and everything. I must say, they're really good guys though they really have weird character. LOL.

ANYWAYS, MOST OF THEM ARE ELIGIBLE!!!! SO DO FACEBOOK ME IF YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU OUT WITH SOME MATCH MAKING!

That's all about it! Can't wait for the next chalet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!