March 15, 2012

Updates: lunch date, work, drinking night, mummy's birthday, back to Swiss, IT show

This shall be a super massive update post!

Other than spending my time at Chalet, going to work and more work, Picnic and all, I've been sort of wasting my holidays away instead of putting it into good use like............ uhmmmm, sorting out my life?

IDK, nothing I do seems to be something that won't make me feel like I'm wasting my life way :/
Do anyone of you get those feeling too?
Like you just have to have something to show at every end of the day that will make you feel like "HEY! I've done something that can make a difference to people!!"

):
URGH!!!!!!!!! I don't know. Maybe I'm just weird.

Anyhows, here's what I've been up to the past two weeks or so.

Ehhhhhhh, just a random photo of my Cricket collection. lol. Nothing to do with what I've been doing. My friend(s) gives me one each year! :)


Since the start of the year, I've been trying really hard to clean up my room. Here's the progress.

Two weeks have gone by after this photo was taken and it still looks the same :/
I just don't know how to clean up any more. Do I really really really have to throw away all my stuffs?

This is kinda like I'm at the junction of a one way road and I can either choose to clear my path of what's stopping me to move forward and go on or just stand right where I am looking at these things from my past and not go on at all.

Seems pretty easy to deal with right. Just throw and move on. But it's just so hard for me. To let go even though I know I need to carry on.

Oh wellz :|

Had my lunch date with my girls at Pizza hut.











And I also went back to work.
I took over the shop for a week and Chloe had her keys passed to me.
I loved the first day of my "taking over"
First Dickson came upon seeing my tweet about me being bored so he came over to lend me his tab. Then after, Shushia and Yewgin came and visited me. She bought me crispy pancake as well!! ^^ And last but not least, Fiona came too!

They then waited for me to close my shop and accompanied me home. Ah, I felt so blessed!

And here's what I've been doing for the rest of my days at work to keep me entertained.













Which was basically just eat, eat and more eat. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzZzzz.
Confirm grow fat alr.

Then just 1 Saturday before, Shushia came and picked me up from work.







Had our dinner together and we met up with some friends for drinking because Shushia wasn't having a good day.


Just some random photos of Stanley "being himself" -.-


Never have lays chips when you drink. It's disgusting! Especially when you get the feeling of wanting to puke after that and you'll feel something mushy in your throat. That's lays chip doing it's job there.

Had a good time, YongJun came and joined us follow by Shushia's friend Nicholas.
But as how all of you know, drinking always end up with something bad happening.

I think it's really lame. The only part I like about drinking is that when a few of us get high and start doing things we won't actually do when we're conscious. Other than that, I think drinking is just plain lame and stupid.

I don't like it! I really don't like it. And I don't like how my tummy aches each time after alcohol intake. I can't take the pain and it makes me unable to sleep though I really really want to sleep after the intake of alcohol.

And on 4th of March, Sunday, the next day.
I woke up early as usual and headed over to Suntec for service.

Off to celebrate my mummy's advance birthday after service.
















I tell you, my family can really eat. Right after that big meal we had over at the bay, we headed over to Dempsey road for food again.
















Then on the following Tuesday, I went back to Swiss and met Evangeline for lunch!!
Had my long missed Fish bee hoon!!!!!! :D
Can't wait to go back next Tuesday again!!

And went back to band for awhile. (Note: When I mention band and the word awhile, know that the word "awhile" doesn't fit the word "band" because 'awhile" isn't "awhile" when you're back in band)



Met Shushia again on Thursday to do a little shopping (which we actually didn't have the mood to. Throughout the whole thing, we just wanted to find a place to sit down and chill) and also, accompany her to IT fair.










I don't like going to IT SHOWS and all 3 times I went, I went just to accompany Shushia. The second time was to work with her. lolllllllllllllllllz.
Aiksoon met us as well and after that, we sat outside Suntec just to chill and chit chat.


And some other stuffs I did on other random days...........



Think I should totally just make my blod a food blog -_-
I also finally completed the sketches and layout of my room!!


But getting this drawing done is just a part of the big process. There's just too much to do and I'm actually starting to lose hope of getting my room done :/

OH AND I MENTIONED ON MY TWITTER,
My parents bought my favourite gummy for me!!!!

Whenever I go to the NTUC with them, I would try to sneak some gummy and snacks into their trolley and they would realise it at the cashier and make me put the stuffs back ):
So count this my successful first time. YAY!


It's nearing the end of my holidays which means, school is starting soon. Unlike everyone, I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO SCHOOL. URGH. Esp in a new environment with new friends. I will always go back into my shell and become anti social. 

I'm really a very "dao" person. You can ask ALL my friends who know me in secondary school. I'm like one of the hardest person to befriend with because I can't stand those superficial hello and good bye. So I'd rather stay quiet and have everyone leave me alone. But then, if you really get to know me, I'll be like one of the most annoying (alright I admit!) and talkative person you'll ever ever knowwwww.
But whatever. I just don't look forward to school ):

So much things to do, so little money, so little time ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!