March 26, 2012

When the unsinkable sank

2 Saturdays ago, my mum brought my brother and I to the MBS for the Titanic exhibition, Andy Warhol exhibition and also to the skypark!

But before I continue, here's a warning.
Please note that this is just a photo bombing post!

And yes, you can continue if you want to.


Yeah, and did anyone of you go to ACJC's Fun-O-Rama?
My mum went to buy the stupid coupon for $10 just to support her school and didn't go for the carnival -.-























I loved the Titanic exhibition. It was really good. Can't wait for the Harry Potter one that's coming over to Singapore in May/June!!

Had lunch and headed back for Andy Warhol's exhibition after.

And to skylark after touring the whole exhibition!






































































Then I headed to Pasir Ris for dinner with Jhun and company.


Then we tried flavored bean curd which tasted disgusting.
I prefer the original non flavored bean curd better. Or rather, I would only eat non flavored ones.
Went over to Jhun's place and we had a crazy time. Birthday celebration first then we watched First 50 dates, a nice movie and played darts.

Caution: Abrupt ending.

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!