March 29, 2012

Instincts always hit right on the spot but timing is always wrong.

Just watched the movie "The Hunter Games" over at CWP yesterday with Aiksoon, Shushia and Yanting.
In my opinion, the movie isn't like how people said to be. I think they kinda exaggerated how good it was.
Whatever it is, I think it's not bad. But just NOT BAD.

Other than that, I really dislike the whole time in the cinema. Not just because of the fact that I never liked going to a cinema for a movie but also because it was the worst experience in the movie EVER!
I was actually pretty excited for the movie and everything because I rarely watched a movie but everything inside just spoiled it. Just 10mins after we were seated down, I told them that the screen was too near. It was literally in my face and my ears hurt because the speakers were way too loud. Not only that, it was kinda screwed up -technical problem. Never mind about that but people were talking though out the whole movie!!!!! I was so annoyed, I started throwing popcorns at them. (I must say it was also because I was too bored). Conclusion, I just think it sucked.


Just in 2 more weeks, my orientation is gonna start which means, back to school, a new environment, new friends and a whole lot of things to get used to.
Unlike my friends, I AM SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

On a lighter note, I can't wait for next week!! My schedules are so packed for the first week of April! From class outing on the 2nd to chalet with the girls on the 3rd to 5th then Swiss Serenade on the 7th! Can't waitttttttt.


Just a week more to Swiss Serenade and for those whoa re interested, you can always get your tickets from me ok!! Tix are selling at $15 each. This time, Swiss Winds goes POP. They'll be playing KPOP, Coldplay and sorts. So do come alright!!!!!!!



Gonna go pack my room now! WISH ME STRENGTH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!