March 9, 2012

Fiona's birthday surprise @ Marina Barrage

This is one super delayed post back in February.
There's no longer a drive in me to blog now that no one is really reading my blog any more compared to the past but I'm just gonna blog for keepsake purposes.

So on the 19th of Feb, we decided to give Fiona her 18th birthday surprise!!

We duped her into believing that it was just a normal outing for the 5 of us because we haven't met up in a very long time. So we decided to have a picnic at Marina Barrage!

LO AND BEHOLD,
Charman actually cooked for her friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or maybe kinda...
(For those of you who didn't know, I have never cooked!)




So this was what I prepared! Hotdogs and sour plum in cherry tomatoes!!
Retarded and pathetic, I know but my friends were all super nice! All of them tried out my food and encouraged me because it was actually the first time I prepared food! heheh.

And they loved my sour plum in cherry tomatoes.
happy!! ^^


on the way to Marina barrage... them frantically trying to fix a tiny box -________-






















YAY! We reached!

Then us, laying out the garbage bags.

-TAKE NOTE-

I said garbage bag and not mat because Clarence Tan wanted to act all smart and not buy the mat till the very last minute and then, he couldn't get one and decided to go with garbage bags -.-


Fiona's birthday present!! ^^





























































































































next day was our combined class 3 days 2 night chalet.
It was so damn awesome we're gonna plan another one this year, probably before April.

ok, abrupt ending to this post.
BYE



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!