July 6, 2012

6 July 2012

Credits: Zhiying

This post here will be updated simultaneously about today.


10am: My classmates, Nat, Likhock and XJ surprised me with a cake! Though the surprise failed, I am really really thankful.
They woke up damn early to find me a cake. Thankful!! Though their surprised quite fail because they asked me for lighter. LOL

12.20pm: I was doing my work in class and Stanley came into my class, switched off the lights sang Happy birthday to me and gave me a cake. Thank you!

OMFG!! That really was surprising!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn random!! 
LOL. This random  got his friends to come into my class, off the lights and he brought a cake in and sang birthday song for me!

11.45pm: I just reached home and was lying on my bed trying to rush my RJ. Then all of a sudden, a heard some familiar voices singing happy birthday song to me. I turned around and found Shushia, Fiona, Yanting and Clarence in my room with a cake.
I.REALLY.WAS.SURPRISED.


LOL  is the first guy that ever entered my house!!
OMG THIS IS DAMN INSANE!!!!!!   and  is over at my place now!!!!!! wtf?!?!
OKAY WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My girls just appeared in my house out of nowhere????

07/07
6.00pm: Was told to meet Clarence and Irving because they wanted to pass me my birthday present. But when I got there, I was told to go up to duyi book store over at west mall to meet them and to complete a task? (They didn't even tell me what the task was!!) Followed by asking me to go to sogurt to complete another task by eating yoghurt then they took me to this familiar estate... which is where I saw most of the people are are important in my life there. So many people came and many of them
were those whom I did not expect. Thank you so much.



♥ ": Hi babe, sorry I last min couldn't come down!!! Still happy birthday! <3 stay pretty! "
Ok. Thanks to th very smart me, I knw the girls are involved in this plan
Called  to see if she's part of this whole thing. I think she is!! She's acting so funny
Omg. What is this about!!!!!!!!! Rawr!!
Both of them just asked me to go to duyi bookstore to complete a task?!? What task????
Wtf?!?!  and  made me go all the way to westmall to read books?!?
This stupid  keep keeping me in suspense. Now I'm nervous


I really don't know what to say to express my appreciation and gratitude especially for those who made all these possible. My girls and Clarence.
The past few days have been so full of surprises. Thank you all for surprising me :')
Thank you!!

Will be blogging about my birthday in detail.
Keep a look out!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!