July 4, 2012

Updates: Ikea, New shoes, Teacher Joyce Wedding, Creative Concept

Here are photos which were taken last month.



I forgot when was this but I know it was near the start of June, mummy and daddy brought me to IKEA to look at the furnitures needed for my closet.






Then one Saturday, I went out at night to meet Shushia for supper and did some crazy stuffs together on the road. And these were photos in the evening before I left home at night.










More photos of my goodie new shoes!







This was... the day I went to meet Joshua.

And this was last week! Had lunch at rail mall after church.
So proud of the church for coming together during this period!




Then went to the during west building later in the evening for Teacher Joyce's wedding!




As usual, any tweets with #hashtag of the theme would be directed to the screen!!
So for Teacher Joyce's wedding, the theme was Windmill love!

Because just like a Windmill that helps to make things work, the most important thing needed to generate the electricity is the wind. Like in marriage, if you want to make things work, you would need love and most importantly, God. Thus the theme!

















Then for today's lesson we were supposed to create something out of cardboard boxes.
I was teamed up with Likhock, Jeevan and Bryan! Wahahahah! All the fighters in my team!!

Really had fun with them. And out of nowhere, they started calling me their boss, leader, da jie and last but not least, Captain Straight forward -.-
For those who know me well, you would probably know why the term "straight forward" HAHHA.

So yep! This is our product, it was inspired by Jay Jay the Jet Plane!!
HAHAH. My team mates said I was finding my childhood back for the lesson.





Really loved the game in the end though I don't really like the way it looks.. but because it was made out of cardboard boxers and we only had a few hrs to do it, Forgiven.

I really loved the game though!!

Tomorrow would be Thursday, then Friday.
Oh mannnnn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!