June 30, 2012

When everything is wrong, we move along

Started off my Friday morning with a stupid treasure hunting game thanks to Clarence Tan. This guy, being an ass and living up to our name as usual, was being an ass. (lol, does that sentence even make sense?)

Anyway, what he did was to create folders in folders and in more folders and threw the document I wanted into a random folder. I had to search folders by folders for it.



Anyhow, school on Friday was total crap for me.
I got no idea where they found that kinda facilitator to come and teach?!?!
That was the very first time I actually shouted at the teacher. No one, no teacher has actually made me lose my respect and my temper towards them.

Which after the whole "show", my classmates started coming to me to tease me about the matter -.-



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!