June 4, 2012

Swiss Carnival






Ok, I know I've already done a video but I was looking through the photos of Swiss Carnival and I thought I had to post the photos up + blog about it because I don't like just posting photos only (I know I've done it a few times posting many pictures but with little words), I think it looks damn ugly as a post. 

So Screw the Vlog, words are much better to read than just listening and watching my face -.- 
I'll just leave the Vlog above if any of you wanna watch because I don't wanna waste away this video that took 7mins of my time. LOL.


Okay.........

In celebration of Swiss's 50th Anniversary, Swiss had a carnival on Saturday,
I woke up early that morning and got ready to head back to Swiss!!




Met some of my classmates back at school, as usual, the first place we decided to meet was 5N1'11 classroom.


I'm not the sort of person who will enjoy going to theme parks, carnival and sorts lah. So the moment I entered Swiss, I said to friends "Ok, this is damn lame."

I don't know why but I just felt really dumb, retarded and awkward whenever I attend carnivals. Plus I'm not those type of people who can go on rides repeatedly. I don't even like going on rides to start with. I just feel it's damn stupid but yeah, whatever, I go on rides and I don't like repeating the rides because I know what's gonna happen next and stuffs. SO WHERE GOT FUN!!!!

Anyhow, my purpose for returning wasn't for the rides so I guess it was well spent :)
Went back and saw many familiar faces, my seniors, batch mates and classmates.
It feels really good to be back meeting them again!!









My discipline master was one of the special guest who went on the water dunking thing. And obviously the time when he sat there was the time which the booth earned the most because everyone wants to take revenge. HAHAHA. 














Got bored watching him get dunk so I went up to the hall and looked for my seniors.
Zhenyuan, Wenbin etc.

Had a little catch up session with Evan, Sheena, Atiqah and Hafizah(?) as well. It was just basically me telling my stories and them listening lah -______-

Met Keith, Wenjie etc as well.

And check out my dog, Ben. LOL!
Idk, that name just popped up in my head and I started calling him Ben.



Then later on, I got forced by my friends to enter the haunted house. 
I think it's really stupid to pay and scare yourself. Didn't want to enter but my friends didn't give me a choice so I had to.


Damn cute "duty rooster" of the shifts each student of every class.





The haunted house was a whole lot of epic experience. It wasn't scary but I was just acting like a coward. lol. I'm such a loser. My juniors, who are acting as the ghost didn't even have lots of make up and they didn't even look scary. I don't know why I was just afraid lah k.

Half way through the thing, we had to open another door and get in but I didn't want to so Clarence had to force me to the front and push me forward or everyone would be stuck at the back waiting for me. 

When the "haunted house" experience was finally over, one guy came out and showed me his swollen fist. LOL. I used the Singapore flag my juniors gave me and hit him really hard because he scared the shit out of me. More of shock actually. But poor boy ): I was really guilty.
Another junior had me spat water at him. I don't know who got the water spat at or who got kicked by my spikes shoe though. I just couldn't stop laughing at how epic I was.












Headed to Scape for sakae with the girls.





And we spammed salmons







































This morning, I went to meet Joshua for Mac's breakfast @ Bukit Batok.
It's always fun talking to him ^^

Just one more week before my holiday ends!!
Time flies fast this year! We're already into the month of June ):
Oh man, the thought of it just makes me depressed :/

Have a great week ahead everyone!
And use your time wisely.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!