June 12, 2012

HOW DID I END UP BROKE AGAIN

So............. I just spent all my money today (which is just one day after work at playcraft ended), on my long awaited shoes on my list of "Wants". Really burned a hole in my pocket. Never expected it to take up whole of my pay.
MAJOR SIAN-NESS.

Only 4 days of working with people at playcraft, I loved them so much more than my friends in poly alr. I really enjoyed getting to know every single one of those I've worked with :)
Some people are just easier to bond with and so much better to talk to.
Also, I miss seeing Irving, Edwin, Lester and Clarence every morning already!! HAHAH. Call me mad but it's true!!!!!!!! I miss shouting "eh Irving!! Ving!! VING!!" and going "Edwin......" at work.

Back to school today, I rushed into class at 0830 sharp and was greeted with all my classmates looking at me like I've suddenly revived from being dead -.-
After class, I was told by my classmates that they were actually all guessing if I was angry (like their usual thing -.- to guess how I'm feeling that day) because the nosiest girl known in class which is yours truly, me, didn't talk AT ALL. Then they only found out why after my presentation.

I AM DOWN WITH REALLY BAD SORE THROAT.
Can't remember when was the last time I had a sore throat this bad, or even getting a sore throat.
All thanks to work, standing beside the kinect xbox with the speakers blasting the music. I had to raise my voice so that my customers could hear me.

After lesson, Likhock came to me saying "HAH. Charman is especially quiet today because she has sore throat. If not anyhow shoot people already" TSKKK.

Went down to westmall with Yanting after school and met Shushia for sogurt.
Clarence brought Irving down after that because I tweeted that I missed Irving and the rest a lot ^^ heheh.

Damn, I can't stop thinking about how I dropped from hero to zero just within a day of getting my pay. ARGH.
I spent it on my shoes while Irving spent his on a new phone. LOL.
Kuddos to both of us at how we spent our pay.......


-Abrupt ending-
(Because I lost my voice and am too upset over being broke again)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!