June 19, 2012

I'm trying not to think. I just want it all to stop spinning.

Last Friday, I headed over to Westmall as usual to meet Shushia and Clarence.
Eugene came later on and joined us while Clarence went over for basketball with Irving and his company.

We went round and round batok the whole evening and it was boring as hell. Finally, Yanting came and we finally decided to chill at mac after going back and fourth with the decision of heading to Timah for pool.
Clarence came awhile after we found seats and we had supper while playing some games.



Le wearing the shirt Clarence bought for me! Which reminds me of Irving. HAHA.








Slept my Saturday away and only woke up at 4pm (another record broken). Watched some tv and headed down to west mall to meet Shushia for dinner at around 9pm. Me and my stupid ideas.... I came out with a really dumb game to play and ended up "tasting my own medicine".

Early Sunday morning spent at expo and back home to clean up my room.
Ordered pastamania delivery for dinner.




Mummy and daddy came back on Monday!!
Had to reject my friends when they asked me out to go home and guess what my parents bought for me!!

:D


Cough mixture.......... -.-



 And daddy made honey lemon for me because my cough caused my throat to hurt :')

Good night all! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!