June 16, 2012

A week's update

Just figured a way to blog using my blackberry ^^ Now I feel like I've achieved something today!! So here's a quick update on my week!!

#1: Sunday, last day of work..
Irving, Clarence and Darren sent me back home first then headed to ton. Didn't allow me to join cause I had school the next day ):


#2: What I had for lunch yesterday


#3: my favourite sweet from childhood


#4: was tempted by Nat and Charlene to eat this! Then I kept asking Bryan for it and he said "don't want, later XJ scold me" lol?!?

Then I went to meet Irving and Clarence after school + UT.
I didn't know what they had up on their sleeves but they just told me to meet them.
So I went down and look what they've got for me from their trip to Malaysia in the morning!! ^^

















Man, I was damn touched I swear. Because Irving knew I like the robot shirt he wore a lot. But little did I expect them to get it for me. Thanks Clarence!!


Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!