June 28, 2012

One right doesn't cover all wrongs just like how one wrong would never cover all rights.

Is it wrong to cheat? Yes.
Nothing he ever did right can ever cover this one wrong. But why is it that people make it easier/more acceptable to forgive a man who has never done anything more right and did a few wrongs than to forgive a man who did many rights and only one wrong?

I trust his integrity because I watched him since I was at the age of 9. I know this guy! This was the man that reminded me what's right from wrong when I was at the age of 13 and taught me to mend my ways. This was the guy who lead a team of people to do humanitarian works all around the world. The guy who taught me what was written in the gospel, to have kindness in me.

Yet, the facts that are presented to me right, as of today, in front of my eyes and on the papers are also, undeniable. I would not be true to myself if I say that I honestly believe that he DID NOT do anything wrong. Neither would I be true to my heart if I said I no longer believe in his integrity because as long much as I know what's written about the church, I know that some aren't true.

More than these, I was taught to forgive. But I learnt to NEVER, NEVER EVER, forget.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!