June 14, 2012

Your thoughts can either make you or break you, it's only up to you.



Ask any of my close friends. Each time I blame someone else, I would also reflect and blame myself. Because "It takes two hands to clap"
If you don't put a stop to what they do and let them know you don't deserve shit, it simply means it's because you accept it.
You asked yourself why is it always you. But that's only because you allowed them to destroy you and do what they always do to hurt you.
I've always blamed myself if I repeatedly allow someone else to hurt me. Reason is simple. It wasn't their fault that I chose to stay
You say you've been hurt but honestly, have you ever put up a fight and made an effort to move on?
The term "forgive and forget" is stupid. Do you forgive a conman and forget about what happened so to allow him to trick you again?
We were told to forgive, but not forget and be an idiot to let them repeat the same mistakes again.
It's not about you not expecting anything from them or you wanting to see them happy. It's about you not deserving their shit.
Sorry to burst some of your bubbles but some people will never appreciate, never change or never come back to you no matter what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!