July 23, 2012

Previous week and last week.

HELLO PEOPLE!! I had a really great day today and was given a belated birthday surprise!! ^^
(Will blog about it tomorrow) For now, I shall talk about this the previous weeks!


Before I start, remember to have a class of milk before you sleep or take a piece of cheese as supper if you are hungry! It has calcium and it gives you strong bones!! -OKAY, RANDOM.


Anyway, this was the week before last week when I went for service!


Then on Friday for last week, I headed down to Calidris 28 office to collect my uniform for work!
Was also offered to try the drink and I think it tastes better than other energy drinks sold out there!! Not that I've tried red bull or naughty G though.. LOL.
I got no idea why I just think Red bull has got this medicine taste. HAHHAHAHA.



I'm a 28 black's girl!! :D



Work was fine on Saturday but if anyone of you read my tweets, I WAS DYING!!
My 5" heels were literally killing me. I couldn't walk properly and was having backache soon after because my heels were too steep.
Planned to wear litas for this week instead. Hopefully it's comfortable and wouldn't give me problems.
*cross fingers*

Stanley came to look for me after work and then I headed to TAKA to look for Tim and Dick!
Chatted with them for awhile and left for Novena.


My billabong pants..... ended up with the same fate as my bag.


For a belated birthday with Fai and co. We went to this Korean buffet at Novena/Thomsom.
I think it's pretty good but still isn't close to the one I have tasted in korea.

Even so, I think if you people wanna try BBQ beef, you should go there!! Remember to make reservations if you wanna get there because the queue is gonna be lonnnnnnng. Trust me.
































Service on Sunday!!


















Headed to Olive Vine after service for lunch and went for shopping after.












Look out for next post update about the surprise I've gotten from Lynette and Sheena!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!