July 13, 2012

My 18th Birthday

Hello!! I was OFFICIALLY legal last week!

Yeah, one week past since I was 18, I know, I know this post came a little late.
That was because I was waiting for my dear friends to upload the photos as it was all surprises they gave me, I didn't know they would be celebrating my birthday or sorts so I didn't bring my cam. (And also because my can no longer make it.)

Anyway, let me start from 12am itself, on 6th July! :)
I was actually feeling nervous at 12am??!?!? LOL. I know it's stupid but I was really nervous it wasn't excitement that I felt but anxiety.

Growing up is just so scary and depressing for me. (Yes, I'm repeating myself again) Having to move on and let go. What's more, there are still so many things I've planned to accomplished before 18 that are not yet fulfilled. Dreams and plans are unaccomplished.. I guess that's the main reason why I dread growing up.

Sadly or not, there was school on my birthday.
Early in the morning, when my classmates came in, XJ in particular was making lots of noise. He said something like "macfang she bian" and was making a big fuss out of where they should put the macdonald breakfast so I got a little suspicious.
Mac only what. How come need to be especially careful with it?
HAHHA. And I decided to look at what was going on and noticed Likhock was kinda like looking at me making sure I won't know what's going on.

Then during break time, everyone went out together and crowded around the tables outside!?!? I knew there must be something going on so I decided to pretend to go to the toilet and peep to see if it's my cake or something..... no, it wasn't. When I got out, I only saw Sha and Qiying eating the stupid breakfast -.-

I got back into class after the "pretend act" of going to the toilet and concluded that I was wrong and that there isn't any celebration for me.

Just then, XJ, Nat and Likhock came in, ransacking Justin's bag. XJ was on the phone and said "I can't find the lighter" LOLLOL. Surprise fail!!!!!!
HAHAH. And I pretended to ask "You all need lighter ah? I have." And they borrowed it from me.

I remember telling my girls last year that it would be epic if one day, someone ask me for my lighter to light my own birthday cake. It happened twice this year. LOL.

After a few minutes, Nat came in to ask me to go to the toilet with her. My reaction? "HAH! Ya lah ya lah. I know got cake for me outside. HAHAH. Ok lah, thank you! Go out cut cake" (something like that). And her expression was priceless!! HAHAHAH. So cute.
Can't blame them though, they do not know that I've been pranked and have pranked many people throughout of secondary school days.

Likhock opened the door for me and I kept asking "where's my cake, where's my cake??" HAHAH. XJ looked shocked that I knew of it too. LOL.




And here's my cake from the 3 of them!! :)
I must really say, though the surprised kinda failed, it didn't matter to me because I was really really happy that you guys bothered to even get a cake for me. Especially at that kinda timing?!?? Siao!! Early morning where to find cake?????? Thank you so much! :)

Next was during lunch time, I was busy doing my work. Just then, Stanley's classmates were outside my class and they kept my class door opened. I didn't really suspect anything though. I just thought they had friends here and decided to concentrate on doing my work.
Suddenly, the lights were switched off and I was about to turn around to give them a scolding for turning off the lights but I found Stanley with a cake singing happy birthday to me!! :')


I was indeed, surprised and really touched. Or rather, I felt a little bad because I didn't do anything for him on his birthday which was the day before.
Whatever it is, thank you!!

Headed to CCK after school to meet Evangeline!
Really had a great time catching up with her!


Saw quite a number of people while I was at CCK too! Jessica, Wenhui and Xinhui. Which Xinhui then wished me happy birthday again and said "this is how you're celebrating your 18th?!?!?"
(Quite sad I know. Because my girls all had something on and they told me they would celebrate for me on Sat/Sun instead.)

Headed home after that for dinner and headed to expo for late night service with mummy.
Then went to a few places after that, wasted trip because mum said she wanted to get food? But ended up not eating anything and she drove us home.

Home and rushed into my room straight away because I had to submit my RJ.
That was around 11:40pm, 20 more mins before my birthday was over.

While I was rushing to switch on my laptop to do my RJ, I head some familiar voices in my room. I turned around and OHHHHHHHHH MYYYY GAWDDDDDDDDD, there I saw Shushia, Fiona, Yanting and Clarence in my room with a cake!!!!!!! I was sure surprised!! Right before more birthday ended, they came to celebrate for me!!
(Anyway be honored ok Clarence. You are the very first guy that entered my house. And even my room?!??! Not even my ex(es) came into my home before!)


It's been one week since my birthday, I can no longer express how surprised I really was because it is the moment kinda thing but I can express how thankful I am.
Thank you for rushing over to Fiona's place after all your activities to get ready to surprise me :)

Before they left, I asked them if they are still booking me on Sat/Sun. I assume it's Sunday because I know they have activities on Sat. They told me no and said something like "huh? you like that not enough ah?" So I presumed that, that was all.

Woke up at 3pm on Saturday and was told by my mum that we've got dinner appointment. But before that, I had to meet Clarence because Clarence, once again, used Irving to tempt/bribe me to meet him. He said that both Irving and him have got present for me and wanted to pass it to me.

I showered and headed down to meet them at Westmall and if you followed my twitter (@kissonyou), they got me to meet them at du yi bookstore and said I had to complete a task before they could pass me my present. I was like "Okay, fine. I better do this quickly because I have a dinner appointment with my family and other friends" Problem is, THEY DID NOT TELL ME WHAT TASK!?!?
They just told me it was a task I have to complete. I was feeling so kjdsghdfkjghsdkhkdsh. WHAT TASK LAH? YA I WILL COMPLETE! TELL ME WHAT TASK LAH!!!!!!!

After spending a total of 15mins at Du yi bookstore, they told me that my task was completed and said my next task is to go to sogurt.
I didn't even do anything??!?!? lol. But alright, since you said so, I shall go. I wanna quickly get whatever you wanted to give me and go for my dinner appointment anyway.

While I was walking to sogurt, I decided to be smart and called up Shushia to ask her where she was.
She told me she was at CCK with Aaron? (Not that dumb to believe) So I said I want to hear him speak to me. She hesitated for awhile and got this guy to speak to me in a rather gay voice (later told it was Timothy and he faked a voice). I immediately knew that she was part of the plan and thought that they have my celebration held at sogurt! Quickly rushed to sogurt.... to be disappointed.
Nope, no one that I know was at sogurt and not only that, I was told to complete another task by Clarence and Irving which was to buy a cup of yogurt and eat it -.-

By then, I was pretty impatient because I have a dinner appointment!!

Irving and Clarence brought me to take a bus to somewhere after that. Got down, walked a few blks and OMG I SAW John Lim, Joey, Timothy and Junkai while I was following Irving and Clarence!
DAMN, I still had no idea what was going on but I was surprised and excited.

I reached the venue and there I found the rest and my girls! Man, I was so happy I tell you.





My first photo with Irving!! ^o^










After hours, I was then surprised again by a few others who came! Two of which was Kerong and L.
I really really was happy! But it was so awkward when L poured drinks for me? He didn't allow me to drink in the past and all I know, I was drinking in front of him already. Time flies man.

Was really happy to see so many people there!!
SFY, Clarence, Irving, John lim, Timothy, Dickson, Enze, Junkai, Joey, Hilda, John Teoh, Wei ten, Dingen, Kerong and L! (Thanks for coming!! Esp those who rushed there after practice at Kallang! Kerong and L for coming though it was awkward because you guys don't know most of my friends.)
There was also, Aaron our recently added member of our external family!!

I was also told that my mum actually tricked me too -.-


Ended up going home drunk. Sorry Fiona ):
And everyone else that was worried about me.

Should really see my tweets. lol


Is it normal to feel like vomiting the day after?? I need to lie in bed... Once I stand up I wanna vomit again.
 no. I said the only thing you ever did for me was to help create my blog. Lol. What bump????!
I scold him lah "  AND OH YA U TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT THE LOVE STORY OF U AND TIM LOLLOLOLOLL"
 ya!!!!!! Asshole  wth was that shit????? Damn gross sia. Ask you all try then all never

   u practically just drank all drink given to you. LOLOLOL even John lim gave u some random drink u Also bao
Last one before I get back to sleep!! 20mins nap before I have to wake up for service!! 
Tmr morning, I'm gonna look at our conver and have a good laugh at my stupidity 
I only remember  calling me "ju gui"?!!! LOL. Fuck you. And Aaron asking me not to shower or I'll die. WTF? LOL
I hope I didn't say/do anything stupid last night. I know I didn't do. But I can't rmb what I said  
Damn epic. After I puked my mum still told me to clean the toilet up before I can go to bed?!?!? Lollolwtf.
Lol. I remember I brushed my teeth 3 times each after I puked several times. But still didn't brush it after I puked the last time. Eww
 every time I start I very hard to stop /: plus just now I didn't eat much ): hahah. Anw, thanks again!! ♥
Confirm not sober still. Night** RT Got myself to wake up, finally. Omg, I puked idk how many times last light?!?!? Dang...
Worst thing of all, my dad, mum and my brothers saw me drunk. Unforgettable man. And I don't know how am I gonna have to face them all later
I WAS SO RUDE. I didn't even bother to thank those guest at my place when they wished me etc. I just kept going into the toilet to puke
After the celebration, what I really wanted was to go home and get sleep. But when I reached home, all my other friends were at my place.
 lol. Sorry sorry!!!!!! Hahahhah. Idk why I mentioned you also -_- LOL
 I stopped alr!! Noooo. After last night I scared alr. It felt terrible!!
 Sorry!!!!!!!! Was rude last night!!! Thanks for wishing me!! :D
I still feel like puking now. Lucky me, no stomach ache. But I really do regret not taking dinner and drinking so much. It felt like shit
Got myself to wake up, finally. Omg, I puked idk how many times last light?!?!? Dang...

Too many to mention, but I'm grateful to be able to catch up with all my old friends from Swiss :') meet up soon again!!!
Ty ": going home from  suprise bbq party. Happy birthday! :)"
Never eat full cannot drink. Broke the rule
 took me super long to guess who's supposed to come cuz   don't wanna tell me
♥ ": Hi babe, sorry I last min couldn't come down!!! Still happy birthday! <3 stay pretty! "
OMG!!!!!!   both came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D




It only dawn on me the next day that I actually finished half a bottle of absolute on an almost empty stomach -.-
And I tell you, it literally felt like shit. I meant it.

I vomited for the whole day after that and couldn't eat anything. Drank milo and vomited it out, and even vomited acid in the morning because my stomach was empty. Yellow in color, taste disgustingly bitter. 
Even now, my stomach is still on the road to recovery and I still feel unwell at times :/
But at least it's much much muchhhhhh better.






Went for service and Sunday and had another celebration with N488 :)

Really wanna thank so many people especially my girls. I know I've been saying thank you and thank you and thank you for many times but really, thank you!






I just felt like I have to thank everyone of you who made my birthday such a unforgettable and special one. Thank you for your efforts and time. I really really appreciated it a lot. Especially to my girls and C2. So this status is dedicated for you! Firstly, Xiu Jun Eishiro Likhock Bobeyzhaosibo Natalie Ishot for trying to "surprise" me! HAHAH. Though it failed, I appreciated you waking up early to find me a cake!! ♥ ThenStanley Poon for coming in to my class to surprise me with another cake! And staying up to wish me! ♥ Next, Ong Shu Shia Fiona Thor Lim Yan Ting Clarence PaperBag for planning with my mum an rushing over to my place at 11:59pm to give me another surprise with cake and my presents! ♥ And then, to the rest of you who came on my birthday bbq surprise celebration. Most whom I NEVER expected!! (You know who you are). Esp Irving Mah, Joey, Kerong and Leon. Thanks for coming though you don't know most of the people. Then those who waited at my place last night. (Sorry I was rude cause I tipsy) Last but not least, this morning after service with N488 :) — with Hong Jhun Sim and 23 others

And not forgetting many others who have wished me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!