July 18, 2012

BACKSTAGE CREW

It's funny how people expect to be consoled by those they have neglected during the relationship after their relationship ends.

Don't you people dislike it when your friend (usually females), neglect you for their boyf?
They stop hanging out with you as much and start making time for their boyf instead of trying to balance it out. AND, each time you ask them out, they would tell you they haven't spent time with their boyf (even though they just met 2 days ago or even an hr ago or so) -.-

This is one thing that annoys me the most!!
I get annoyed easily. Like really easily. But this isn't the kind of annoyed-for-fun thing where your friends just annoys you on purpose just for the fun of it.

THIS IS WHEN WHAT YOUR FRIEND REALLY ANNOYS YOU.
Simply because they are selfish.

It's okay to want to make time for their boyf. But to make time for their boyf and leave no time to be with their friends because they use their other time for stuffs than to meet those who were once there? That's just pure stupidity, self centered and REALLY idiotic.

Why is it selfish and stupid you might ask.
It's selfish because your friends were there for you before you got into a relationship but yet, once after you get into the relationship, you kick them aside and enjoy the time with your boyf while selfishly EXPECTING them to be there if you are feeling down or if a problem arises in your relationship.

Am I a comedian? A clown? A soft-toy with no emotion where you can talk to just when you need help and kick me aside when you don't; thinking I wouldn't need you to give in to the friendship at all?

Right. I agree that as friends, we should be for them  no matter what.
But think about it. Isn't neglecting you a sign to shows that you aren't of importance anymore? They come up with excuses about them being busy etc etc.

Most of you would know the line "They say they miss you but they don't bother to make time for you" If I am important, you would make time. And if they can make time for your boyf and everything else, why not the friends who stood by them before they entered a relationship?

After all, *touch wood* once after break up would their boyf be there to cheer them up and get shits from them? NO. It would be us! Us who were neglected by them during their relationship.

Of course I would hope for the best and that these friends have a lasting relationship. But I wouldn't feel sad when it ends. Why should I feel sad? Why should I when I know after the break up my friend would have more time with me? I don't feel sad and I don't think there's a need or a reason to feel sad too.

Let's see, you neglect me when you're in the relationship so should I think you deserve having me there when it ends?

Of course I would there to be their listening ear. But I would not want to place myself in the position where I have to cheer them up.

Like what people always say, "Don't expect to be there at my success when you're not there during my journey" Vice versa, I wasn't part of your journey when you were in a relationship. So after the relationship, is it not fair that I do not get the shit and have to pick up the pieces for you?



Logic is simple. Take it as a theatre show/concert. 
Would you expect an audience to help you clear up the place and the stage after the show ended?
The only people who would help to clear the stage would be the stage crew/backstage crew because they were part of the whole show. Hell, you don't go to the audience after the show to get them to clean up the place. They paid the price to be there to watch the show (in this aspect, at least I stayed as a friend when I was neglected), so you shouldn't get them to clean up. After all, it isn't even the business of the audience.

Only the backstage crew would feel to pride or sadness depending on the show if it went well or not. The audience wouldn't even give a damn about it. If the show was good, the most they would do is to congratulate you. If it isn't, they would be angry (and in this situation, SERVE YOU RIGHT) and leave the show feeling nothing for the show.

Ending this post with a something for you people to ponder over.

Your friends would only be there for you at the end of the journey if you allow them to walk with you during it. 

And it isn't love if you have to meet up to keep the relationship going. You only meet up because you miss the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!