September 7, 2012

Updates: Shakery, Kbox, SNG

Met 2 of my girls on Monday after my last paper and accompanied them to register for their driver's theory test. They kept persuading me that I should get my driving license while I kept telling them "It's okay, I just have to get a boyf who drives or be really rich to hire a chauffeur." HAHAHAH.

Of course, I would want to get my license. But at the same time, the thought of me being lazy to drive makes me unwilling to want to work for it. It just feels like a chore to drive sometimes whenever I see how my parents have to look for parking spaces etc while I can just enjoy my car ride and fall asleep inside.


Anyway, we headed to shakers for lunch after that and chatted for awhile before they decided to go home.
Was disappointed to have to go home because I didn't want to waste my holidays away. HAHAH.




 


My brother came back on a Tuesday morning from Tokyo around 1 plus and bought our fav goodies ^^


Tuesday was kinda wasted away and my day ended up with me being afraid to go to bed because of a show that I've watched.
However, I'm thankful for both Eugene and John Lim who stayed up just to coax me to sleep! <3 p="p">Ah, such great friends :')
Also, another friend who called me after getting home from work and chatted with me for a whole good 1hr and a half all the way up till 3am? heheheh.


Wednesday was Kbox with girls!


















Headed with Shushia and Fiona to BPP for Daiso and when I was leaving to meet my family, I bumped into John Lim who was looking really charming that day! HAHAH.

Home for some tokyo banana that my brother bought.
Honestly don't know what's so special about this snack that it has to be so ex...






And today (Thursday) was SNG for both Yanting and I as we headed over to Pasir Ris to help out... by chatting all the way from 6pm to 9pm -_- Our job was really redundant.






Will be so busy from tomorrow onwards starting from the stay at St Regis to having to go to Bishan for SNG and back to St Regis and following the end of this week would be the start of class chalet. (OH. AND I SAID THIS WHOLE SENTENCE IN ONE BREATH!! :) -In my head)

That's all for now, I have yet to pack my stuffs for my stay and I have to leave my house by 1pm tomorrow!! Dang.
Whats more, I'm having a really bad stomachache ):
Good luck to me! GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!