September 3, 2012

Some, don't need to choose

We pick and choose who we want to remain close to, and once we’ve chosen those people, we tend to stick close by. And some people, even given many choices, they don't need to choose.

I've been really stressed up lately planning stuffs and doing lots of rescheduling. Just yesterday, I flared up at a few people and started crying and apologizing right after.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
I have never been this upset with people and this paranoid about planning and organizing activities.

I came to a conclusion that this is probably because I have placed my girls and my sec school friends as priority, pushing those new people I've met away (If you have noticed, I don't call my classmates friends but my classmates. And have even made my classmates upset with me because I refused to open up to them).
And because my needs and expectations are not met by my girls/friends as they have moved on with life and met new people and are all busy with school, I get very upset with them. -Especially because I am not being placed priority like how I have placed them as priority.
This is selfish I know. But I really can't help it.
:/
I don't wish to spiral back into the depressing state so I am trying very hard to be positive.


Not gonna elaborate further as this wasn't the purpose why I am currently blogging.

This was back in August, when my family and I went to Orchard Central wanting to purchase my new pair of Dr Martens after service. Didn't manage to get my DM in the end as it was OOS and so, we decided to shop a little at the booths.

Pestered both my brothers to get me these as my birthday presents.
And they kindly obliged though I didn't give one of them any. Awww, love them! (Sometimes)



Tomorrow is my last paper for UT and then, it would be the start of my holidays.
I'm having a pretty bad feeling about the coming holidays right now because of my current state of mind but I'm still hoping something like a miracle would happen to turn it around. I don't want to have a depressing holiday especially because I've been looking forward to it since start of school.

I've been studying too.


Anyway, a random photo I found of me on the last day of school.


A note I wrote to myself at the start of my tests and before my life came to a turn and became bad :/

I'm saying my life is bad not because of things in which have been happening to me but because of the mood I am in recently. 
For those who know, my friends in secondary school calls me cheerful which says a lot about my character. I am not usually in low spirits and I do not count my life as bad UNLESS really many many bad things happens to me all at once. Not talking about being unlucky stuffs but like my friends leaving me, people passing away, going bankrupt, etc. But I always count my life as bad if I've been in low spirit.

To me, my mood defines what kind of life I am living.
So if I am sad, it means my life is bad. Even if there is no alternate reason but I'm just being moody, I count my life as bad.

Last Friday, daddy and mummy fetched me from school after my test.





And we went to Cafe Cartel for lunch. Haven't been there in years. The last time I ate there was 3 years ago. I remember that because the lost time I was there at the Marina Square outlet, I bumped into Jieqi and Timothy coincidentally. 









The service was disappointing. I vaguely still remember how it was in the past and the standards dropped. It was the first time ever in my life that I was being served the Tea before the main course and the soup and appetizer after my main.
One thing about me is that I WILL NEVER return to places with food that doesn't taste good. The food was so-so but still I wouldn't return to the place because they don't even know the courses well.

Moving on, I went to collect my blackberry after lunch.
The past week without my bb was really a dropped in quality of life. I was using a spare phone from my dad which totally sucks. Not only that, it was touched screen and there were so many errors in all my replies and tweets. It got me so fed up, couldn't be bothered to reply so many smses.

I was soo sooooo soooooooo happy when they returned my phone to me because they actually got the cosmetic of my phone fixed, FOR FREE!


When I went to send my phone for fixing the other time, I asked them for the price to fix my cover and they told me it was around $100+ so I told them to only fix my trackpad as I didn't want to pay the amount of money to fix my cover.

But I got it back and saw that it was fixed!! I was worried that they might charge me (kiasu) because I clearly told them not to fix it!!
The guy later told me that they decided to help me fix as there were extra covers and because they didn't think I could still use my phone looking at the state it was in. And they are not going to charge me for it.
I was so super happy I kept thanking them non stop.
They were so sweet?!?!?

YAY!! Now I've got my bb back which is as good as new!!
I'm really thankful, I love Singtel's blackberry services!!


This was before:

As you can see, they got it entirely change!!




:')

I WILL BE HAPPY.




GOOD NIGHT!
Paper at 0830 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!