September 4, 2012

We don't notice how much damage we can do to others with the damage that has already been done to us.

We were all hurt and damaged in one way or another. But don't hurt others.

Holidays are here!!!!


There's so many things in which I want to do and have been wanting to do since the start of school!! Now that I have time, I'm gonna make sure I spend it well because holidays are precious. Very precious to me.


First thing I did today to start of my holidays was to spam chocolates given to me by many wonderful people :)

Plans for this September holiday:
1) Hanging out with my girls doing our usual stuffs like kbox, eating and shopping
2) Eat as much beef noodles as possible
3) Class Chalet #2
4) Moon cake making with Bryan and Brenda
5) Make lotsa money during this period
6) Random night out to camp with Dino
7) Picnic at Marina Barrage #2
8) Learn a new piano piece
9) Go to the zoo to visit the pandas!
10) Earn more money to save and spend

And if time allows + I am financially abled, to go batam with Dino! 
I used to be traveling with my family very often, for the past 17 years, I have already gone to Australia (Perth), Korea, Bintan, Batam, Thailand, Beijing, Hainan and so on... but as my brothers and I start move on and enter into Secondary school, we travel less often because all of our schedule couldn't accommodate well with one another. Especially my youngest brother who is in sports school as he has to travel often, train of competitions and all.

My mum booked a Suite for this coming Friday at St Regis as it would be easier to accommodate all our schedule but I already have so many things on, like the Singapore National games, I have no choice but to skip it ):

Still, I can't wait for the rest of the hols!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!