November 21, 2012

Days in school are getting better with you guys around

This is the 6th Week since I got to know these people who are my new classmates and I got to say, you guys made my life in school a little/a lot more bearable.

I can clearly remember how it was like in Sem 1 for me. Not that my classmates in Sem 1 weren't nice, but it was just that I wasn't able to click with them. I am really thankful to have you guys as my classmates this sem. God knows where/what I would be now if I'm being placed in a class where I am still unable adapt, click with. I'd probably have given up school. Really.

And if some of you got pissed/irritated by me not replying to texts, answering calls etc. It's because my phone's battery never lasted more than half of the day ever since I was being added into this new group on whatsapp. (Though I know I usually also wouldn't reply smses halfway through or even answer phone calls. But this time, really. It was because my phone's batt down thanks to this group on whatsapp + I really dislike using whatsapp for those of you who didn't know!)

Nevertheless, I'm loving this group of people more and more each day :)




Almost more than half a year since I've started schooling in poly and this morning, I entered the wrong class YET AGAIN.
This ain't the first, second or third time but the fourth. Such a ding dong.

I immediately called Melyvn to ask him where's our class and the moment I entered our class, Melvyn looked at me smiling knowing I went to the wrong class which caused me to laugh at my own stupidity.


The fun started when I turned to see Jasmine combing the unicorn's hair in the middle of our lesson. WHAT THE HELL? LOL. My classmates do the most epic stuffs ever.


And if you were wondering why there's so many unicorns, they actually don't belong to Jasmine but this guy from my modules' class who's an unicorn lover. HE IS OBSESSED WITH UNICORN IT'S SO WEIRD. LOL.

His shirt is unicorn, he listens to unicorn music the whole time in class, he has a unicorn pencil case and owns all the unicorns in the photo you see below. LOL.


Break time came and a few of us started chit chatting till something else caught our attention.
We diverted our attention to somewhere else, outside our class.

FREE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!


It has always been exciting and interesting for me to watch PDA together with my TSFY especially T but I was thrilled this time that my classmates were also all excited to see as well.
HAHAHAHAH.

We started screaming, shouting and taking pictures of them when we saw the couple outside our class. HAHHAH. Mad thrilling, no idea why. What's more, we were screaming so loudly, my other classmates told us he could hear us from my lift yet the couple outside still continued with their act. HAHAHAHHAHHA. 


Hmmmmm, quite a position for making out :d


It continued all the way till Thev came back from break and took a photo of them excitedly WITH FLESH ON. CHAMPION THEV. DAMN STUPID. HAHAHH. It was so funny.


And here's a photo of me literally ROFL taken by Hasif. Never laughed so hard for a long long time.


Went to get lunch with Melvyn, Hasif, Jasmine and Sareeta after and that bitch Sareeta un buckled my bra in the canteen. ZZzZZzzzZZzzzZZZzz.
Though my issue here isn't the fact that she un buckled my bra but that I have to take the trouble to go to the toilet to hook it back. lol.

Really enjoyed class today though I kinda feel bad for not doing my work. 

This is the first time ever in poly that I'm posting about my day in school. And woah, I never thought I would ever have so much fun in school ever again since I entered poly.

Shall end this post with a photo of Ryan which he took of himself and setted it as my phone's wallpaper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!