November 9, 2012

UPDATES: 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, this is gonna be a really late update from about 2 weeks ago.

Decided to head over to IKEA after Service at Expo on a Saturday night for dinner.
I told my mummy that I'm having a real big appetite and asked her to order whatever that she can for me so she did.




So apart from the mee robus (I can't spell the name cause I've never eaten it), the salmons and chicken wings, the rest was mine. YES MINE.

Meatballs, pastas, mushroom soup, apple crumble and cheese cake. MMMMMM




While walking out of IKEA, I came upon this!











no, it's not a missing photo here that couldn't be load.









LOL. OKAY.
I feel a total anti climax from you guys -.-


So the past few weekends I've been busy with drawings...



Drawing lines and shading -.-

Then Monday was media production class!


Headed to town with mummy after class and went Isetan, Wheelock and Ion.
Had tea before going back to pick my brother up from his school after his paper.






And then the next day, my mum finally went down and got me my shoes.
Unfortunately, it's a size too big again :X
But whatever man, I've got my eyes on other shoes already.

On Friday I went to The Trizon and if you've been following me on twitter, I'm crazy about the condo because it's so damn pretty?!?!!? The condo is just a-m-a-zing. If the penthouses were still available, my parents would have bought it for sure (anyway my mum was contemplating if we should move to a penthouse just at the start of the year).


So, I've finally brought my camera there to snap some pictures!









We went over for BBQ and Bryan booked a pit.
Here's what special about this condo... WHEN YOU BOOK A PIT, YOU GET A PRIVATE POOL AS WELL!!



Not only that, that condo probably has the best BBQ pits ever. Nice marbled basin and tables.



And yeap! Sofas plus tables and a marbled bench and table. Totally awesome! Don't have to worry about not enough seats or tables.





















That condo also has an olympic length swimming pool.


Those top levels are the penthouses.
I didn't have a chance take a photo of the penthouses from Bryan's place's balcony but trust me, it's really nice and the area for the penthouse is HUGE. PLUS, they have a private swimming pool on their level too.

























Ah, just looking at these pictures of food makes me hungry again ):
I WANNA EAT THEM NOW!











Went up for dessert.
Homemade soya milk and my fav cheesecake made by my mum!!







Ending this post with a random photo of my fingers.
lol. I know my fingers looks kiddy. NEED TO SLEEP! SCHOOL TOMORROW.



Before that,

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, JUST FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! @kissonyou

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!