November 14, 2012

I MISS HOW THINGS USED TO BE

 I was at my pit and you girls came to save me and slowly brought me out of it.


Then came Shushia and we got together on this very day. 
21/03/2010



I remember this very day when we went out together the very first time. And we were so excited about meeting then. We didn't have to plan things for very long and every time someone asked to meet up we would be so "on".



Our first Kbox session was at Jurong Safra. We weren't so crazy as the second or third time but I remember Theo and I being so excited we screamed and shouted into the mic and people outside actually looked in and wondered what we were doing inside.


We enjoyed each other's company so much, we hung out practically everyday after school and chose the venue to hang out by our self created multiple choice.
Monday is Theo's to choose, Tuesday is mine, Wednesday is Shushia's, Thursday is Fiona's and Friday is Yanting's.


We would always plan random surprises and pranks.

Remember the first time when Shushia was depressed and tweeted stuffs about her being upset. We were so worried about her we decided to surprise her by going up to her place. It was so funny, within 30mins, we met each other at CCK and went down to her estate NOT KNOWING EXACTLY WHERE she's staying. We looked for Marcus's contact and many other people we could think of to ask about her address and finally, we managed to get to her house and found out she was actually alright and eating an apple in her room.
-_-


That was us then, we didn't care about our convenience, we didn't care about how stupid we would be or how our plan might not work out. We cared about one another more than anything else and made that effort, free up our time to be there for each other.

The same year during lantern festival, you girls planned a surprise for me at CCK to cheer me up. You girls didn't care about being able to enjoy yourselves or if you had to spend money for my gift. You girls just went all the way out and put in that effort to see me smile again. I miss that.

And how random we would be like once Theo and I pranked Fiona about Theo falling down and being upset. Fiona was about to rush out of her house when she found the 2 of us just at the staircase outside her corridor.



The first time we caught a movie together was such a interesting experience for the 4 of you. I finally gave in to watching a movie especially a horror movie because we wanted to spend time together.


We caught Insidious and the first thing I did was to put my ear piece on when we got into the cinema. You girls made such a big fuss out of that and it was so funny. And I was so bored in the movie, I threw pop corns at other people. I remember Fiona squeaking like a pig and I couldn't take it and told her to shut up. LOL. And at the most thrilling part of the movie, I was so bored I kept asking you girls if any of you wanted pop corns. HAHAH. You girls rejected me so many times and used your jackets to cover your faces. DAMN FUNNY. Totally ruined the mood of the scary movie and we ended up laughing in the cinema together. When I laughed a couple at the back even asked if I was laughing or crying. LOL







Remember then, and now. How have things changed. I think the only difference only difference is that there were more of "us" and less of "me".

I miss how important each and everyone in the clique meant to us and how we would try and try to make sure things are alright. How we cared for one another more than ourselves.

We loved each other's company so much then. We were able to give up and free our time. We didn't care about our pride and we would always care for one another even though it's just a sad tweet we would show our concern and ask "why? what happened?".

Things are just so different now.
I miss how it used to be, those random textes to make sure we knew we were there for one another, those random pranks and surprises, those outings and time we would find to free ourselves to hang out together and those pride we put down because we loved each other.

Now we're tweeting but no one's listening, we are sometimes hurt, tweet about it but others are rarely caring.
How have things come to this stage?
And if I said "please" could we all make an effort to start all over again?

I searched up our blogs and looked at the post about us. And kept repeating in my mind was "What about now? What about now?"
I'm down on my knees. Tell me it's still worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!