April 7, 2013

Just like always, I would feel depressed over not having any sales, especially the fact that this time, it's 3 days straight with no sales at all since the first day I started work at the new shop.

As I came back to open the shop after going to the toilet, he [he, because all along, I don't know his name. But I'll find out soon. Next week.] came into my shop, placed a cup of orange juice on the counter that he went off to buy while I was in the toilet and said "don't sad". Right after that, he left and went back to his shop while Vicky came out of her shop and said "See how much we all love you" and came into my shop to console me.

I broke down in an instant. Then in came the rest of the shop owners and all of them started consoling me. Vicky kept calling me "silly child" oblivious to the fact that it makes me want to cry even more.

I'm not writing this for the whole world to know. There's nothing to know about. Nothing for me to share with my readers. -That is, if I still have any.
But I'm writing this for myself. Because I've been working in FEP for the longest time, even longer than most of the shop owners; and this is the first time I've ever truly felt genuine love and concern. What's more, I'm not even their part timer. They are bosses and shop owners of their own shops, there isn't a need for them to care but they did.

I'm writing this only for one purpose. That is, how they cared for me today, I never want to forget.

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!