April 2, 2013

Update: Last day of work at The Only Place, Timbre, Bugis and new workplace

So my last day of work at FEP #04-131 ended last Monday and it closed down just yesterday.
Enjoyed my time in the shop to the fullest, stepping bare foot on the grass carpet of my shop and going through the clothes and song selection one by one.










Then on Thursday, I met up with Shia and Fiona for some shopping at bugis before meeting Nais and John Lim for Timbre because Shushia wanted to go there.









Today, I was back at bugis again with Isabel.

So damn pissed with myself for buying two useless white tops. URGH.
We walked around bugis street for awhile, got bored and since I had to head down to FEP to collect the shop key from Joanne (my new boss from Outpost), Isabel and I decided to WALK from bugis to Orchard. (Yes, we have nothing better to do) but it was such a great experience and I felt so proud of myself. heheh. I'm pretty sure we're the only few in Singapore that have ever walked from Bugis to FEP so it's a great accomplishment!

Heading back to Swiss to support Swiss Winds for SYF tmr. I hope we really get back what we've lost.

This post is so lame, emo and boring.
I shall sleep.


OH. Anyway, this is greetings from me with my new hair cut.


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!