February 12, 2014

Esplanade Presents: Limelight 2014

If you've been reading/following my blog, 
the word "Swiss Winds" shouldn't be something new to you by now.


I've talked about Swiss Winds on many occasion, it's something that means a lot to me, something that I'm proud of…


Anyway, it's been 2 years every since I've passed out from Swiss Winds and a lot has changed.
Even Swiss Wind's very own percussion drum solo changed!

Not only have Swiss Winds changed,
Swiss Winds has also improved, advance, upgraded, whatever (DUH!!)
This year,



YESSSSSSS! SWISS WIND'S BIANNUAL SERENADE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THIS TIME, EVEN BETTER!!
WE'RE MOVING TO GREATER HEIGHTS!

SWISS WINDS IS PERFORMING AT ESPLANADE!!

Repertoire includes: 
A Jupiter Fantasy by Yasuhide Ito 
Selections from the Phantom of the Opera arr. Warren Barker
Selections from Les Miserables arr. Warren Barker 
Rolling in the Deep arr. Michael Brown 


Tickets are available at Sistic.



Prices stated here are different, I know. The prices shown are are inclusive of sistic booking fees.
Will update once I get the confirmed ticket price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!