February 18, 2014

MAD RUSH THANKS TO A WRONG MOVE



Hello guys.
This is the last week of school.
And instead of feeling free/a sense of relief,
I AM IN A MAD RUSH.
YES.

WHY?

Because today, 
I decided to book my driving test on impulse without actually calculating how long I need to take and how much I actually have, to finance myself all the way to my test date.

So...
I BASICALLY HAVE 40 DAYS TO RUSH THROUGH EVERYTHING

And I don't have enough time,
nor do I have enough money.
>:(

#FML

Oh, btw if you were wondering, I am only at stage 2.8 right now and I have to complete to stage 5.1 by the 39th day.
+ I can only clear max, 2 stages each lesson.
And if you're wondering why I am only at 2.8 right now, it's because you actually have to go through different procedures if you are learning driving from school. -Yeah, procedures for the school to earn your money and waste your time.
And I only go for driving lessons once every month and sometimes once in 2 months!!


OH MY GOD I NEED A MIRACLE!



Driving aside, it's 2 more days to the end of my school term and then it's exams and I'll be going for internship the next semester.

There are things in which I will miss,
things I won't.

And it'll also mean going to a new environment, yet again.
Trying to adapt, trying to move on and let go.

The past few months have been bearable without having Steffy, Isabel and Wenting because I've met this group of girls, some which I've known but have never really opened up/gotten close to.
I'm glad to be in the same class as certain people especially people from my year1sem1 class.
And I'm thankful to be given another chance to get to know them and have them get to know me better to make up for my "wasted time" in year1sem1 trying to adapt to a new environment and trying to open up to a new group of people.





Received lots of love the moment I reached school on Friday which was Valentine's.


And I was pretty much depressed after that for idk what reason. A sudden familiar pang of darkness just hit me and I kept crying for no reason.
Left my house for a walk at night and I was walking to nowhere.
Minjiang and John lim came to find me after. Thank God for good friends and we went over to Jurong Park to meet Eugene and they accompanied me to walk around till I was feeling okay.

And later at 12am, they drove to my estate wanting to chill and we ended up having a picnic at the void deck. LOL




On Sunday, my fan and I went to the Singapore Airshow 2014!!
Finally back to going to exhibitions, events etc with my family ever since I stopped working on Sundays. Also, really thankful that Joanne found a new part timer to cover me!



(more photos will be uploaded on Facebook)

And on Monday, which was yesterday,
Faeza and I decided to leave class halfway through to get our eggs benedict because we were looking at pictures of it and wanted to have it pretty badly.


Went all the way down to holland and realized that Hatched was close >:(

Settled for D'Good Cafe in the end



Also, received cupcakes form Faeza today!!




^^

GONNA SHOWER AND SLEEP BCUZ I NEED IT
GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!