August 3, 2014

4AM NERF GUN

Ended up cabbing over to Josh's place yesterday at 11:40pm.
Walked his dog around the estate, played charades, watched like 10mins of suits and then, we decided to play Nerf gun!!

Hahahahha. I've played laser quest a couple of times in different countries but never played Nerf guns before and I never thought I'll be playing it with Joshua………. lol. (His brother has got like 20 different kinds of the gun at home?!)
It was damn fun and he sucked at it which made me damn happy 
:P

Anyhow, we  I mean HE, got tired after awhile and so we stopped the game.
We were letting each other listen to songs in our playlist/introducing songs to each other and once again, like all my other friends, he was shocked to find out the kind of music I listen to. But then, he liked like all the songs I introduced him to/that was on my playlist. Which means I have good taste in music (Y) -I didn't just self declare the last line, he said so too.

But seriously, why is it that everybody becomes so shock whenever they listen to the songs on my playlist. LOL. WHAT KIND OF MUSIC/SONGS DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK I LISTEN TO -____-

Went home at 3:40am and he was being forced to accompany back because I was scared :X

Nevertheless, it was a good night! 
^^❤️

I actually really like spending time with friends like this. Can I have more friends to go to museums with me, walk randomly around town with me after drinking, play nerf guns and like just spend more quality time together pleaseeeee. 


P/s. Before heading over to his place I actually had to withdraw money but bpp was closed and I was scared to enter alone because it was already dark. At the same time, this random guy came and asked me for a lighter so I told him in exchange, he had to accompany me to the ATM inside and HE DID. lol. Withdrawed my money and got out of the shopping center to find that there was actually an atm outside the building and we didn't have to go in. We looked at each other and were like "………." lol.

P/s/s. Noticed later in the evening that my knees were badly bruised because I kept crawling on the floor yesterday when playing Nerf gun. lol D':

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!