August 17, 2014

Sunday Morning Breakfast

Slept at 3am last night and got woken up by text messages at 5:25am.


Headed out with my fam for breakfast before going for service. 

Shopped a little after that and I finally got myself a new bag to replace my torn one. Will never invest in cheap bags ever again........... Unless it's really nice and cheap lol. 
Also, my mum finally decided to refill my Dr Hauschka moisturizer ^^ 

Home and ran 4.8km within 18/20mins (Y) 

Tomorrow will be the start of my last week working at *SCAPE ):

My thoughts are so random, chopped up and unrelated lol. I don't get why I've been feeling so frustrated lately. I need some h2h talk or something. I think my mind has been so messed up by someone recently that it's causing all these unnecessary frustrations lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!