August 2, 2014

BACK AS TEMP STAFF

Went back to *SCAPE Management for work on Friday after a month of break. I'm officially a temp staff now! Hehe ^^

I felt so "back at home" and was also really happy to be back. Especially after seeing my designs all over the place the moment I step into *SCAPE's compound. 


And then, the moment I stepped into office Grace jumped out of her chair and shouted "welcome back!!!!!!" Hahahhaha awwww :') 

Shirley: Welcome back to hell
Me: I still find it okay. 
Adeline: she's our last minute warrior. Give her anything she okay one 

The moment I reached my desk, I saw this left by Sylvia!! 


I felt so sad cuz she's no longer at the office anymore ): will def miss her randomly imitating wailoon's voice, her singing with so much actions and all her lame puns. Hahahah. 
I'll miss sof a lot as well ): 

Moving on, after a month of break, I'm finally back to doing what I enjoy doing 



Work today and left the shop for a little while to attend Syl's advance 21st birthday cum farewell party 


And had dinner with Joanne and Dg after work! Like after not eating with them for a week. They insisted it was 3 but I'm super sure it was only 1. 


And I'm now at bpp because I decided to get down for God knows what reason. 
I'M SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
Realize that whenever I take a 9-5 kinda job I'll have this incredible urge to hang out every Friday and Saturday night and also, I get extremely bored?!
 Like I always knew I get bored easily but then this time it's like I get really really bored all the time and I have this need to be entertained so much.
What have I become *bawls* maybe a 9-5 job is not for me.

lol. okay bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!