August 5, 2014

Rising in love and not falling into it.

Because when people fall in love, they become vulnerable. 
They become possessive, they take away one another's freedom.
They try to dominate each other. They think they make each other whole.
They become dependent and have to do things together.
They sacrifice parts of them to make the relationship work.


I want a love/relationship that doesn't make me feel vulnerable, that doesn't make me fear; that it will end someday. I want a love that doesn't take away freedom but strengthens it.
I want a love that compliments each other and not complete each other. -I think there's a difference.
I want a love that helps each other to become independent. That we can do things we enjoy together but we understand that we can also to do things we enjoy alone. 
I want a love that makes each other want to improve, a love that helps each other became a better version of themselves.

When people fall in love, they become weak. 
But I don't want that.
I want a love that helps makes each other stronger.

And I think that's rising in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!