June 26, 2008

HAPPY advance NEW YEAR BIRTHDAY
to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ME:D
andrew lee! -hello old friend! you got th same bday date as me!
stanley poon! -yeah. thanks for th stamps on my diary.
Andy chan!
Derry LEO LION!-rawrrrrrrrrrr!

HAPPY MONTHSERY TO HO JIEQI!
LAST LONG.
you got an excuse to leave me tday(:

Egg was talking about my birthday pressie tday.
he started with somethingsomething g-strings.
.__.
hoho.
grant my wishlist ji dan!
you can't :X
you wanted me to tell you but you can't :C
i took his floorball stick (i had permission!)
in th morning and i didn't know why,
ichy hands? (i wanted something to hold)
sooooo..
i carried it all th way to hall.(without permission)
LMAOS.
den i told jiaher i offically join floorball.
-grins-
(i was joking there)
grant my wish baby!
1) ji dan, wanping, wanhei, zhenyuan and JINGYIN knows th answer:b
2) znic backpack/sling bags!
3)yellow cardigen!!
4) same as (1)
5)same as (1)
let me add something in!
6) grant all my wish(:
greedy girl..
to some @#&)_$*()%&%I#$I)(
I DON'T WANT COCONUT, G-strings nor PLASIC BAGS!
whatever
clar and eden's table, book and hand have been turn into a master piece.
they are fun.
i love sitting with themmmmmmm!
heh.
and they always get into trouble when they disturb me.
hohooo.
tiomothy made a public proposal to me tday(:
haha.
he was kidding.

bloooooooop!
anyway, egg is goona look out for my hand after recess
for can drinks:X
hahaaaaaaaa.
i started doing that since school re-open?
i've been a very naughty girl recently.
broke window panel and etc.
oppseh!
haha.
toodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!