June 5, 2008

Went t school tday .
People , i'm too tired and lazy to push myself any further .
I don't have th courage to face anymore people whom don't appreciate and end up giving me some attitude .
HAHA .
Those who like doing those must be insane manxzx .
It was th smile and th joy of yours to kept me going and nt even a word thanks was spoken .
Forget it .
Nt my main point of this post .
Xiao long !
You told me t takecare den you just left with/o replying my last bloody sms which was impt .
You missed it again .
Although i d understand your last sms abt th i want my dasao thing & i know why u din't ask me t tc her , i promised you t takecare of her till 010708 .
Hoho .
I promise you nt to play a fool till you are out so that i won't be in trouble .
Looks like i'll be waiting till th day i can finally take back my promise eh ?

Sorry people .
I'm not able to reply any tags by th moment .
I'll be going overseas .
Be back in 96232508 days .
to passerby : yes .
I meant oral sex but i was just kidding there .
Hehe .

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!