June 9, 2008

Theo & Charman[:
Theo, Saiful & Charman:D
Theo & Charman[:
Observe.

hello people:D

went for Section Outing today[:

the highlights of today's outing:

1. i directly kicked Saiful's dick 3 times.

we played 'pushing each other" on Junhao and Saiful's shoulders.

Charman was on Junhao's shoulders, while i was on Saiful's shoulders.

As you can see, Charman was pushing me and i was pushing her,

but i din expect her to be using her legs to attack Saiful's toot:X

2. Junhao piggy backed me many times.

Charman loves to make Junhao piggy back her.

Thats bonding too[:

3. Charman played pushing each other with Theo on Junhao and Saiful's shoulders.

We went for 2 rounds.

I won[: Charman lost.

So what? its the bonding thats fun:D

4. threw people into water.

I got thrown in:/

5. i wanna go Section Outing again.

CORNETS!:D


Charman says: 'Chingkit called me a baby den a kid. I argued with him and i won.

-i regretted not going CHC camp.'



Posted by TheodorosChan[:

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!