June 14, 2008

why did you give up?

HEY MY DEAREST EARTHLINGS!
yesyes.
it's me.
CHUANGCHARMAN and i'm posting:}

&i can kindly post now becasue i'm at Jhun's house!
yay!
tyty.

so quick reply to tags and i'll go.
previous post was posted my my dear friends and etc.
don't worry.
i'll be posting personally as soon as my new com comes home.
my home in under "construction" now :O
new tv bought.
new shelves and bed bought.

i'm not gonna throw my queen size bed away ok..
heh.

i don't wanna talk about ---d
it's.............
just don't give up.
jionghan!!!!!!!!!!!

forget it,
i'm lazy to reply tags.
to many.

peiwen, chleo, evan, sheena and mj! : loves!
ok.thats enough.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEO!!!<3
i'll promise to post something about you manxz.
love you to bits,
just don't give up here yeah!
KAILING!
to us!-hang in there!

(:
jacob says he's giving me his cat. cause i gave him "condom" and he don't have anything to give me. P.S. he don't want th cat already.
what a good senior "V""V"
i miss xiaolong and so does xiuming

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!