June 23, 2008

Lemme hear you say hey hey yo!
Alright.
Now lemme hear you say hey hey ho!
Okayy...
Ti amo!
I broke th window panel tday:X
th first girl who broke it.
I just put my finger on it, shouted quan jia fei & th panel just f;ew and broke? -innocent look-
Den everyone just kept quiet for a few second and normal reaction: orhorr... cc broke th thing.
We promise we wun tel th teacher that you din't break it-.-
Den tim was like scaring me.
After school jingyin & zhenyuan bullied me!
They wanted to pull my skirt!
Wth! -cover face-
Den they made me shout something which is NOT true.
Wanna say sorry to a few people.
JINGYIN , zhenyuan , theo , jieqi , yanting , jingyin's brother and his girlf , REBECCA and chantel. -heh.
I dunno why but she just cared about her cousin and that really touched me...
Special thanks to: weiting , em , amelia , elaine , all four who were with me especially jieqi and jingyin.
Biggest sorry to jingyin.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!