June 4, 2008

Life is what you make it[:

I permit no guys to make me upset/depress.
I permit no one to take away my smile.
I permit NO one to take away my dreams(:
HAHA,.
what can you do?
life is what i make it:b

went to bowl and lot with theo yesterday.

<
and suddenly!
i love sticking my tongue out!
it started when i was in camp.
woooohoooooooo...
i wonder why.
maybe i need something.
RUBBISHHHHHHHH!

daddie and marmiie loves doing oral.
while they say i pratical.
but!
i'm PURE{:
no lah.
i watch them do.
@ th beach..
they do it everywhere!
den what bluetooth thing,.


NG JINGYI! TAG ME[: !
i remind you le ahh<3



den me and theo went to print something.
some photos[:
den i choose some photos.
one of th photo was ---
den she was liek wth?
den she went to choose th one something like mine.
but HOHOOO.
she saw mine and she was like
"ohh. so sweet!"
"me and --- never take so close before lah"
anyway!
stoppit!
stop upseting theo.
you scolded my friend yesterday who was protecting theo.
good thing she sms you only.
she told theo she willgive you something special which guys don't have if she sees you.
>_< & i came upon something. love is just giving someone th power to break your heart and trusting them not to. which i think its OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE. life is what you make it,. that verse was only for people who just cannot get alive because they are emo.

BYE!
i've got to do something more important[:
i go mummum .

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!