February 11, 2009

Did you lift me so high just to drop me from cloud nine.

I've got a friend.
a very faithful friend whom i miss dearly.
I didn't have a nice talk with him since 23january09.
that was th last time we had a nice chat.
eh. i meant nice*
*coughs*
his birthday falls on 12 of December.
oh gosh, it spoils my "poem"
but since then, i miss talking to him alot.
turning around to my side and to tell him to hang on.
"wey! confidence! must have faith" and so on..
miss his dumb actions and jokes like th hello girl, jump jump jump joke.
got who it it?
LEE AIK SOON, faithful friend, imy.

i still few more friends to go.
but i didn't know
time is up and i need to go.
go sleep you bodoh!

hahahah.

anyway, played something which i forgot what is it.
(because it's in chinese)
with jieqi and yanting tday.
den ate at subway.
woshhhhhhhhh.
saw some poor couple.
super poor.
hahahahaha.

i hear lalaland calling for me!
bye!

is it me or is it just you? i hope all that i think may not be true.
i don't wanna break this relationship of ours.
so lets just talk it out and come to a deal.
hopefully, you'll understand me. cause i feel that i don't understand you

did you change? or is it me being over sensitive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!