February 24, 2009

FTW



sup.

Life is what you make it

yesterday, was funnnnnnnnn!
Because, i choosed to make my day enjoyable even when it's bad
hahahahah!
that's why, i'm always happy(:

waikit and yongjun were jokers!
listen to th way waikit tlaked to yongjun and you'll laughed like wtb?
ahahahah.

waikit:"eh! you..youuu. go back thereeee"
yongjun:"no. i don't want to be alone"
waikit:"ehh. uh, no one invite you here ok. you..you go back there"
yongjun:"charman, can is it here?"
(i continued giggling at th way waikit talked)
waikit:"you see!"
"gogo.. go back thereee. that coner*points to th other side of th walkway outside HOD room* there... th whole thing. yours."
(moments later)
(yongjun turns and look at waikit)
yongjun:" ni hao ke ai wo(you are cute)"
waikit:"youyouu. shuttup i tell youu. i not girl"
(yongjun stays at same position)
waikit:"oi! and you! chou jing (cramp) uh? want me call sjab help you?"
"i call girls."

(and so on)
super funny lahhh!
omg!



anyway, i'm reading this book by th name of YAKUZA MOON; memoird of a gangster daughter.
advertised by john lim's lousy speech and borrowed from Azura! >(:
haahahaha.
Azura is loved manxzxzxz.




i did something to clarence's bag tday:)
haha. shall show you guys what happened to it some other days!

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAYS AND LESBIANS, DUMMIES AND IDIOTS!

I NEED YOUR HELP!

hahahaha!


see this bear up there?
i want it!
hahahah! it called me a few days ago to ask me to save him.
AHAHAH! but he hunged up th phone without telling me where he is):
so, can you tell me where you see it?
eh. excuse me horr,
i said help me find. not buy okk!
SERIOUSLY ahem..
but i won't stop you if you want to buy it for me^^
lmao!
*faints*

don't blame me for these recent dumb posts.

hahaha!
anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOH JINGYIN!!!

tooddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!