February 9, 2009

the sweetness is scattered

edited.


Jieqi, Huimin
thanks alot eh.
For running up all th way to my class just because you thought i saw what has happened and check to see if i was okay.
and for pretending so that i could walk th other way so i'll never know.
then cheered me up after i've found out th truth.

trained home.
halfway thru, realised that i got to tell jieqi i don't want to train home.
so walked home together.


my brother let me listen to something about valentines day.
changed lyrics for everything.


attitude keeps you going. faith keeps you believing ; i currently lost both and have none left.

My feelings are inexplicably dragging on
our love has become bland and my dreams have become farfetched

wanping, aiksoon, clarence, timothy, yanting, jieqi, zhiying, huimin, judy, nicholas
thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuu:D

我還愛妳呢

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!