February 16, 2009

Everytime you come too close, i move away


(thanks for th rose :D)

Happy abcdefgh day everyone!!!!!!!!
lols. i wanted to wish something but couldn't think of one:X
running out of creativity i guess.
awwwwwwwww >D:
sigh with me pleassssssssssse.

anyway, my brother just came back from his spots school trail.
wanted to go and explore th school and maybe look for gerald?
but exploring th school was actually my main target.
but went home late so, compromised.

anyway,
anyone watched th news on sunday???????????
:D
or even recorded it down? i want it!
hahahah.
had performance super early yesterday (total defence day)
went to school like so early?! but i love going to school early in th morning.
after performance.
went out for section lunch and outing.
but followed andy and minjiang most of th time.
they went to find skates.

and they made me laugh like nobody's business.
seriously. and my stomach was super pain!

and we played prank on huiqi and edwin!>:X

not performing tomorrow.
was selected actually. had to perforom tday initially.
but change to tues. and from me, andy, edwin and shihan,
it was changed to edwin and shihan,
den edwin and sayyeng.
den changed to me, huiqi, edwin, shihan,
and lastly, theo and minjiang.
lmaos!

uhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!