February 2, 2009

I found myself and ran away




{ 13 loves!(:

evangeline! charmannnn!(:
reply: (:
zyzyzy! ehhhh, tell me more of cows and supermans
reply: __ no!
Passer-by you look nice when you smile with your teeths showing what. why not smile like that anw,the background is nice. haha. &the guys is really pervertic
reply: hah! thanks!(:
Guest what news paper is it in?
reply: chinese news paper. dou hao or something(:
san.driyya Anw, hope you dont mind. I wanna take the quiz on your blog
san.driyya I guess if I see that post, my heart will thump like I'm standing at the edge of a super steep cliff luh! x.x
san.driyya Eeeee. You sure you wanna post that? :x
reply:hahah! really?
SERENE SENIOR ! tagtag Thanks for pei-ing me on bus lehhs
reply: me equals good mah(:
HUIY♥N ! what else?! LINK!. (:
HUIY♥N ! Seniorsenior! Tag, mind linking me up?
reply: soon(:
zyzyzy where got lame all so nice tags loo
reply: -.-

chan ching kit is missed!

post tomorrow.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!