February 22, 2009

Perhaps

Sometimes, you just have to let go in order to have them

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DICKSON!!!!!!
hahah! make sure you remember what i've told you!

goshhhhh! and i've fianlly updated my facebook
like after one year?!
omfg.

anyway, my bro is going to camp tomorrow.
so it means my parents will pay more attention to me and my second bro!
hohoho!!!
lmao.

frankli:"i give you chance den you chan-mali-chan."
he's currently th "joker" of our class.
in th past, it seems like everyone had a chance.
:/

anyway,
manymanymany and super lots of thank you to:
EVANGELINE!, SAIFUL!, DANIEL!, JINGIN, "RE-BAI_KAH!" (lols) AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, ANDY CHAN!
for cheering me up on friday.
thanks for th advice and talks.

didn't really talk to saiful and daniel except for th time when i cried outside bandroom.
ok wait,.
i didn't really talk to them.
they talked to me and tried to cheer me up.

anyway, thanks all.

and thanks to nicholas, theo and manymany others whom cared(:


--------------------------------



zyzyzy updateeee
reply: updating...
Passer lol. seriously, IMH suits you. is ur student guide so impt?
Passer i thought it was wallet or sumthing
reply: you obviously don't know me? And you haven't seen my student guide? lols. uh, yes, it's important. yeah. I suit IMH, want come too? :D
JUDYHENG tagged(: ILY
reply: lols! ILY TOO!
Cube lols finally updated my blog
reply: i know what you want from me-.- i'll go tag later..
zyzyzy don't so negative le
reply: i positive lah. negative die le. btw, i negative because you always give me lame tags
Huiiminn♥ I TELL EU SoMETHING OKAY! ILOVEYOU<33 although you are dabian(: aiiniiohh... <333333
Huiiminn♥ HELLO XIMGAN!!! <33
reply: ^^
shu shia happy that u're near to be ur old self le..jia you wor! loves! <3
shu shia haha..stop saying i chi chu la..haha..be careful i add lots of chu in the food u eat ah..then u sour sour! xD haha..xD lala... ily! and
reply: nearly back to th emo one. you dare add you die uhh!
jump jump
reply: wthh! use my name tag!
SHANNON, Hahhhhs, hello! Takecareeees,
reply: thanks! you too!!!!!!!!!
zyzyzy! dumbo is monk
reply: yeah right
D*aniel hies charman! taggedx3 dun say i nvr tageed yea... haha.. haha ur post r funni about d class... tc.
reply: huh? funny meh? lmao. thanks(:
evangeline! hey! i blogged the pics alr! feel free to grab! see ya tmr dear! (:
reply: grabbed!(: shhhs! why let everyone know i'm gonna steal pics! lmao!
Darren.[T] Heelloyys . ^^ . Taggeed . Hmm . I must say ur a happy go lucky girl
reply: hah! serious!? why? :D
Cube yizhimei -.- lols seriously ur crazy when u found urself
reply: hahahah!
zyzyzy! :\ i'm a lamer
reply: awww. you said it yourself
evangeline! HAHA! *takes a bow* too. lol? why you bow! haha, small thing niaa! (: and smileeee
reply: :D smilingggg
san.driyya Heyyo! I rawrr you back! ^.^
reply: rawrrwar!
DpDs YO! i finally decided to tag u .haha
reply: (:


when you said it, did you ever think twice?
did you think how we'll feel when we know what ou have told us was nothing but a bunch of lies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!