August 31, 2010

7th Month

EH I AM LIKE SUPER IRRITATED WITH THIS 7th MONTH THINGY.

Reason being because it makes the weather so effing humidddddd!
And I get really irritated when people go like "zomg! 7th month! so afraid~~~"
Ya lah ya lah. Shut up. Because you're making me afraid too! Just keep it to yourself lah! Why? Never remind people ghosts will haunt you??!?!?
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!


WHY DOES IT MAKES THE WEATHER HUMID LEH?!
Because you are burning those stupid papers and there's something called Global Warming which will risen the Earth's temperature!!

SEE! CHARMAN SO SMART LEH!
*proud*


FFS! If ghosts will really come and haunt you, will they want to wait till 7th month?!?!?!
Just like when you wanna eat something right in front of you, would you wait for months before eating?!?!
Just take the damn thing and put it in your mouth already!
Or when you want to do your business, will you wait till you showerrrrr which is like a few hours later??!!? HUHHHHHHHHHHH!


So super disturbing to hear people going "say month leyyy, you not scared meh?"
I scared of my mummy -.-
Or "ahye! watch what you say ley, 7th month lehhh!!" then why never watch what you say when using vulgarities?! later ghost listen they not happii how?!

OH SHIT! I NEED TO WATCH WHAT I SAY!


It's 7th Month!! OK!!! I GET IT! SO BE IT K! LIFE GOES ONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

How I wish someone would go "charman's birthday lehhhh!! got give presents not" Instead of going "7th month leh. burn already or not???" I burn your butt lah.
My birthday month is 7!!!! MINE IS THE ACTUAL 7 MONTH!!!

Ok, sorry internet ghosts, I don't want fight with you over these :X
You want my month, you can have it.

Anyway, remember me posting about excuses to give during 7th month (when I was in sec2)???

I'VE THOUGHT OF MOREEEEEEEEE!
YAY!

1) EXCUSES TO GO TOILET TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS DURING LESSONS


May we go to the toilet please? 
Teacher: one at a time.
BUT NOW 7TH MONTH!!!! *puppy look* I SCARED ):


(Tried the puppy look many times and it works!!! Especially on Clarence and Jun kai! HAHAHA! ALL THE TIME!!!) Learnt this look and "perfected" it (although still not very perfect yet) during sec 3 because I wanted Clarence to buy food and entertain me!!! HAHAHAHHA!!! Then he would always go "don't give me that look ok I tell you" HEHHEHE!

Tried this toilet thing when I was in sec2. Didn't really work though. Because I failed the puppy look!

2) NOT DOING HOMEWORK!


Teacher: why never do work?!?!?
7th month.. ): mummy say cannot stay up late later see many things):


Before that, pray that the teacher won't slap you!!!! hehehh.

3) NOT STAYING BACK FOR REMEDIAL(S)!


Teacher, I can't stay. I need to be home early. 7th Month. The priest(!!?) say this year's ghost very fierce. And I did a rough calculation, I need to be home early.


NOTE: THIS METHOD DOES NOT APPLY TO THOSE WHO ARE IN BAND! YOU CAN'T DO THIS OK!!! IF NOT I WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL COME AND HAUNT YOU TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF MY BATCH MATES!


4) TO GET A PUPPY!


Pretend to be very afraid and insecure, go screaming like a mad kid and keep repeating "i need a dog to protect me the ghost is haunting me! dog dog! I NEED!! (then start barking like a dog)" while shaking your head vigorously. VERY VIGOROUSLY!
Note: do it with your mum/dad around. Whoever who is more superstitious!
This trick may be able to work better if you start pasting photos/images of dogs all over your room.

Just pray your parents won't send you to mental hospital okayyyy.

OK. JUST LET ME GET TO MY POINT!!!

MY POINT IS, WHY MUST YOU BURN ALL THESE THINGS?!?!??!
It causes Global Warming, makes the weather so humid!!!

Or is it because you like th aroma of it??!?!! WHAOOOOO. SMELLS SO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

AND MOST ANNOYING THING OF ALL WAS THAT I WAS EATING OUT TH OTHER DAY AND THE BLACK BURNT PIECE OF CHOCOLATE SHIT! (OK, SORRY) I MEAN ASH FROM THE MONEY -.-
FLEW INTO MY FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WTFWTFWTF?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
WL EH! CONTAMINATE MY FOOD YOU BLOODY ASSHOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!